Prologue

"Where do you think you're going, boy?" a man in an all black suit spoke in Italian, approaching a small boy around the age of ten. 'How pathetic. It looks as if it's going to wet itself.’ the Italian man thought to himself.

Keyword: Looked

"I don't know where I'm going, but I do know that you're going-" the small boy said swiftly raising a gun with a silencer from behind his back, and shooting the man in between the eyes. "-to Hell," he finished, a smirk and a dark gleam in his eyes. He stood there for another few minutes watching the blood seep out of the bullet hole in the man's head before deeming it safe enough to head back “home”.

...

*Seven years later*

"Reborn," an elderly man’s voice came over a phone.

"Yes, Nono?" a man in his mid-twenties answered back. The way he spoke told of his age, but his body was that of a child’s. He wore a black fedora that was tilted down to cover his eyes.

"It's time for you to go train Tsunayoshi Sawada," the older man replied. "He will need to be ready to take over soon, for I cannot go on much longer."

"Yes, sir,"  the man, Reborn, said ending the phone call there. He booked a flight to Namimori Japan. "Looks like it’s time for me to train another student," Reborn smirked evilly.

Behind His Wallsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें