Chapter 11

Everyone in the Sawada household that night was awake except for those that already knew Tsuna's secret and Iemitsu. They were all thinking over what they had just been told only a few hours ago. What had happened to Tsuna in his past really hit home with Mukuro when he said he was experimented on. Mukuro's own eye being a reminder every time he looked at it of his childhood when he was also experimented on by the Estraneo. He didn't know what to think about the boy at first. He had felt immediately that the boy was hiding stuff from the people around him.

He was unsure at first how comfortable he was with Chrome so close to Tsuna so often when he didn't know anything about the boy. He could understand the hatred that Tsuna held for the members of the Estraneo famiglia, but he didn't know how the boy could forgive the rest of the mafia world. While they don't all experiment on others, they don't stop it either.

It confused him to no end, so he decided to see where staying by the brunette's side would get him. He would be Tsuna's dark Mist, creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy, to render the Famiglia's true form intangible with visions of deceit.

...

Takeshi was sat in his room in the Sawada household, not understanding everything fully. He kept going over everything again and again. He didn't want to believe that the person who saved him from committing suicide, was the same person who was kidnapped and experimented on as a seven year old child.

He was laying on his back, starting up at the plain ceiling. The basic ceiling design helped him think better. Thinking in general was not his strong suit, but this was important. He needed to think through everything he had just been told that day. Tsuna was his friend, and he wanted to be there for him just like how Tsuna was there for him in his lowest of times.

Part of him wanted to comfort Tsuna, but the other part of him wanted to hurt Iemitsu like how Tsuna was hurt when he was kidnapped ten years ago. It wasn't fair that Tsuna had gone through so much, and Iemitsu didn't even try to protect his family while he was off in Italy.

Takeshi decided that he would be Tsuna's Rain, becoming a blessed shower that settles conflict and washes everything away.

...

Hayato sat in his room, worried, confused and upset. He was worried because of Tsuna's past. He thought that the boy just had a natural 'hate' for his father like most guys their age. He didn't think it went much deeper than that. None of it made any sense. What kind of father isn't their for their family so much, that they don't even know that their own kid was kidnapped and used as a human experiment?

He hated how it made him feel. He didn't like thinking about father-son relationships, it only reminded him of the poor one he has with his own father. The more and more he thought about what Tsuna told them, the more he realizes that, even though his father wasn't the best, at least he was there, around.

He decided to be there for Tsuna as much as possible. He would be Tsuna's right hand man for as long as he was alive, his storm. The one continuously at the heart of the attack, Tsuna's Storm that never rests. He promised to himself, that he wouldn't rest until Tsuna and Ieyasu could sleep easily without nightmares of then killing each other if they were ever separated.

...

Lambo had no idea what happened at school that day. He was only eight, and the worst treatment he ever got from his father was being sent out to kill the number one hitman even though he was only a child. All Lambo knew was that Tsu-nii and Ie-nii had come home looking down, and slightly wary.

Lambo may be a child, but he's still in the mafia. He can read people if he needs or wants to, and because he cares so much for Tsuna and Ieyasu, even slight changes in their personalities would be known to him, so when the brothers came home that afternoon looking upset, he knew something was wrong. He didn't know what to do or how to help, so he stayed calm that afternoon. He didn't start fights with the others, and he didn't plot any murders on Reborn.