Chapter 18

Tsuna woke up really early that Sunday morning. He could feel waves of anxiety wash over him as he made breakfast for the house. He could see and feel the minute shaking of his hands and body as he moved around more in hopes of calming down. He finished making the food and looked down at the plates, taking it the obvious signs of shaking hands.

He sighed as he walked over to the couch to wait. The food was scalding hot, so he knew that he could wait a while before it would be too cold for anyone to eat. He curled in on himself slightly and took deep breaths to call himself down before anyone saw him.

He had just finished relaxing into the cushions when the first few people walked down the stairs. He watched silently as they passed by the living room and into the kitchen. He waited a few moments before following them into the kitchen, making sure to make a small noise to alert the few woken people that someone else was down there with them.

Tsuna saw the few people sit down in their respective seats before looking back to the staircase as he had heard some noise from that direction. He watched as the rest of his family groggily filed down the stairs. They sat and said a quiet "thank you" before digging in to their meals.

They ate quietly listening to the ambiance that surrounded them. Eventually Reborn broke the silence.

"The Arcobaleno are on their way, and should be getting here throughout today and tomorrow. Finish your breakfast and get ready for the day. Quickly," he said hopping down from his seat and leaving the kitchen and dining room area with a threatening glare.

The kids watched him leave, but even with the non vocal threat, they just couldn't find any motivation to get up and ready. They were still processing the fact that they would have to fight an elite group of assassins just to get the other half of their rings.

Tsuna looked down at his left hand where he had put his ring the day before. He fiddled with it as he thought of ways to fight without losing his composure that he had worked so hard on over the past few years.

...

They had left the house not too long ago, and met up with the Arcobaleno that were going to help them train. As they arrived Reborn introduced them. First to arrive was Colonello, followed by Fon, and then Skull. A few minutes passed by and another two people showed up.

One's name was Dino Chiavarone, and he was apparently the tenth boss of his own family and Reborn's previous student. The other was named Basil, they had seen the boy around the mansion when they were in Italy, but they never talked to him, nor did they have any reasons to talk to him when they were there.

Reborn had already made his plans for who was train who before anyone had even gotten there:

Colonello would train Ryohei in order to calm him down and have him think rationally during his fight. Things could and would go horribly wrong if he doesn't learn how to properly plan and analyze for any possible outcomes of his fight. They needed to win as many rings as possible just to give Tsuna a chance to go against Xanxus 

The man named Dino was to train Kyoya. They would be fighting against each other for Kyoya's benefit. He was strong yes, and he was a good fighter, but he hadn't ever really fought against someone so much stronger than him. Tsuna and him were almost on par, with Tsuna was only just barely being stronger.

Takeshi's dad, Tsuyoshi, had decided that he would pass down the Shigure Soen techniques to his son, knowing that instead of trying to shield his son from the mafia, he could do his best to provide his son with the means to protect himself, but only if Takeshi could prove his worth of the style to him.

Fon went with Hayato on his own for now. Eventually a doctor named Shamal was to be taking over most of the boys training when he got there. They didn't plan on just giving the boy his answers though they knew that would frustrate Hayato to no end.