Chapter 10

Tsuna woke up extra early the next morning. He wanted to have time to make a few extra lunches for two people he was assuming were his newest guardians. He made 10 lunches all wrapped slightly differently. 1 wrapped in a dark orange cloth, another in a bright orange cloth, one in red, one in blue, one in yellow, two in a light indigo, one in a dark indigo, and two in a deep purple. He organized them on the counter before staring on a small simplistic breakfast. Since he had gotten up so early, by the time he started making breakfast it was only 6:45 in the morning, and everyone had yet to get up. 

He finished making breakfast for everyone, and went upstairs to wake up the others in the house. He first woke up his brother knowing that he would be one of the easiest to wake up. After Tsuna had woken up Ieyasu, they went around waking the others. Neither of the brothers wanted to talk to their father at that moment, so they woke up Nana and left the room. Eventually everyone started filing downstairs and sitting at the tables still dressed in their pajamas. Everything was calm. The whether, the conversations, even Lambo was relatively calm that morning.

They were all comfortable with the silence for the first few moments before they all decided that it was too quiet and got really loud all of a sudden when Lambo aimed a forkful of food at Reborn who dodged and allowed the food to hit Gokudera. He hadn't been paying attention to the small cow child so when the food hit the side of his face and slid down, he froze before slowly turning his head in the direction of where the food had come from to see a scared Lambo lightly shaking in his seat. Everyone except for Reborn stopped eating waiting to see if they were going to need to hold Gokudera back while they moved Lambo out of the room.

Gokudera slowly loaded his fork up with a small amount of food before quickly and precisely nailing Lambo in the middle of the boy's forehead. Everyone's eyes, sans Reborn, widened as each of the kids at the table took up small amounts of food on their forks and flinging the food at each other. They laughed as they hit each other with the food that Tsuna made that morning. At first he was upset that they were wasting the food that he had taken the time to make for them, but eventually he also joined in on the fun and also threw food at the others at the table.

They each finished the food off of their plates at different times, using the plates they had to shield themselves from flying food afterwards. When everyone had finished their food they looked around at the kitchen seeing all the food on the walls and floors and ceiling grimacing when they looked back at the time and saw that they only had half an hour before they had to leave for school and they still weren't ready to leave the house. Nana realized what the look on their faces meant and smiled at them. "You guys can go finish getting ready, I'll clean the room with Iemitsu and when you guys come back after school you guys can clean around the house to make up for it" she said with a smile on her face.

They shivered slightly at the look, but nodded anyways and went upstairs to get cleaned up. When they came downstairs they had to leave, so they said their goodbyes and left for school after having grabbed their lunches that Tsuna had made for them earlier that morning. They did their morning walk towards their schools before separating from Ieyasu as he walked to his own school. The group of kids minus Lambo and Ieyasu walked to their school and got through the gates long before the bell was going to ring, fortunately, and got into their classroom with a few minutes to spare.

Tsuna felt slightly tired from being up even earlier that morning than normal, so he rested his head down on his desk only planning to close his eyes until he heard the bell rang, but he fell asleep anyways, and no one bothered to wake him up seeing as his friends in the class wouldn't let any one wake him up. Unfortunately for Tsuna, his brother had also decided that he was tired and fell asleep at his own school.

...

*Ieyasu's Dream*

Ieyasu opens his eyes, not expecting to be surrounded by mirrors standing next to his brother. The floor was painted in a beautiful crimson red, but both of them knew what the red actually came from. They looked at each other, their eyes widening almost comically. They had just both fallen asleep at the same time... They weren't prepared mentally, so when they woke up both would be screaming. This would cause huge problems for them.