Chapter 15

One thing Tsuna made sure to pack before they had left for Japan was his favorite black clothing items. He wanted something where blood wouldn't show up that easily. He was going to show no mercy for the people that ruined his and so many other people's lives. These people didn't deserve to live if they were only alive to throw others to the side like garbage. He would make sure that no one would have to go through anything that he went through. Tsuna didn't choose to be selfish too often, but this was definitely one of those times he could find it in him to not care that he was being selfish.

Tsuna woke up and changed before waking up his brother. While Ieyasu was brushing his teeth and fixing his hair, Tsuna went into the closet and tried to find lots of black clothing and shoes. He set the clothes on the bed and left the room, going to wake up the others and set out some clothing for them. Ieyasu wouldn't be able to do much for offense, but he would be great for their defense.

Tsuna got Kyoya deep, dark purple, Mukuro and Chrome dark indigo clothing, Ryohei dark yellow, Takeshi dark navy blue, Hayato deep red, almost burgundy, and Lambo deep forest green. It wouldn't do for them to be seen before they were ready. Tsuna had woken up each person before grabbing their clothes. He then went towards the kitchen to find something small to eat before they left. 

They would be leaving at six thirty and it was five fifteen now. He grabbed a bunch of granola and breakfast bars as something small to eat for everyone. He put them into a duffle bag that he would be bringing with him while they were on their way to the base. Everyone started filing into the kitchen and waited for information on what they were going to do.

"The plan is simple. Get in, save any living children, find the ones who have been killed, bring them outside the bulding, and kill all but a few scientists, maybe... Ten? I have some... Questions I'd like to ask them," Tsuna said handing everyone a mask that matched their clothing and was similar in shape to his. The only thing visible would be their eyes as they fought.

They all nodded. The plan was simple. The only thing they needed to make sure of is to keep the ten scientists Tsuna needed alive for his questioning. Tsuna wanted to get answers for his dreams, and he would if they could help it.

When Tsuna had finished explaining in full detail their plan it was six twenty. "It's almost time to leave, are you guys ready?" he asked looking around at their faces watching the strength and determination pass through their eyes. They nodded slightly stiff, yes they had been training, but those were in controlled environments. If anything ever got out of hand it could be stopped with a sime command, but this was not controlled. If something went wrong they could possibly die and end up leaving Tsuna-

That though... Scared them. They couldn't lose Tsuna. He was the only one to accept them for who they really are. They couldn't leave him alone in this cold, cruel world. They would live, and they would be there for their boss, their friend, their sky.

...

They made their way swiftly and quietly towards the Estraneo's main base. Tsuna and Reborn were leading the whole group, with Tsuna carrying Lambo in his arms so that they could get to the area as fast as possible. Reborn and Tsuna were both using their instincts to lead the group. If you looked at them from above it would look like very dark shadows moving across the ground.

Tsuna's intuition gave them an estimate of the time they still had left. They had left the mansion almost an hour ago, but we're not quite there yet, even at the abnormally fast pace they were running at. They still had almost forty-five minutes to go before they reached the building.

Tsuna looked down at Lambo who had fallen asleep in his arms and tried to make each landing as smooth as possible. The terrain was rough, and he wanted the boy to be at his best when they started the fight. After he became conscious of his landings he looked back down at Lambo to see the smaller boy's face relaxed.