Chapter 14

"Italian"

...

Tsuna looked around the airport. He had ordered a limo for the group while they were still on the plane. He spotted a man waving in his direction. Tsuna looked around to make sure there was no one else before walking towards the man.

"Hello, are you Federico?" Tsuna asked in Italian. He would be damned if he wasted all of Reborn's teachings. He was taught Italian first from Reborn, and he knew the hitman would have his head on a silver platter if he didn't use it first possible chance he got.

The man nodded, "Yes, I am Federico. Welcome to Italy Vongola Decimo and Guardians. The car is right this way." He lead the group to the black limo waiting for them. Federico opened the door to the limo and bowed at the waist while gesturing with his hand towards the interior of the car.

This time, Tsuna was the first one to get in the mode of transportation. Followed by Kyoya, Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, Lambo, Mukuro, Chrome and Reborn. They sat in the lush seats calmly as the felt the car pull off.

"We should arrive at the house in about thirty minutes. Your all should be on your best behavior. Do not test me or any of the staff that works in the building. We will not hesitate to punish you... Accordingly~" Reborn said with a small smirk decorating his face.

They all shivered. This was the world's best hitman threatening them. Who wouldn't be scared shitless. They made mental notes in their minds to not break anything, which more than likely included the walls of the house.

Tsuna had fallen asleep with his head on Kyoya's shoulder, so everyone was talking quietly. One, they didn't want to wake up their beloved boss. And two, they also didn't want Kyoya hunting them for waking Tsuna up.

When the car pulled up, they got out reverse order of how they walked into the car. They're greeted by Nonno and the head butler, and after introducing themselves, the head butler brought them to each of their rooms.

Everyone got their own rooms except for Ieyasu and Tsuna of course. Kyoya was in the room to the left of them with Hayato on their right and Takeshi in the room to the right of Hayato. Across from Kyoya was Chrome since she would bother him the least. Across from Tsuna and Ieyasu was Lambo so that if he ever had any nightmares he could easily come to his older brothers' room. After Lambo was Ryohei who was across from Hayato, and then Mukuro who was placed across from Takeshi since he would be able to handle the pineapple the best out of all the other guardians except Chrome.

They all unpacked their things before being called down to dinner. They sat down after Nonno and his guardians, and also began eating after them out of respect. They made small talk until Iemitsu asked the big question looming over everyone else's head.

"So why are you guys in Italy? Don't you guys have school right now?" It got very quiet very quickly. Tsuna set down his fork and folded his hands. He knew his father wasn't going to like the plans and ideas he had come up with. Everyone looked to Tsuna waiting to see what he say to Iemitsu. "Well...I had been signing some paperwork back in Japan until I came across one that made me... upset. It said that some Estraneo had been experimenting on people, and no one seemed to be going after them. In fact, I waited an entire week, and had Reborn check in every few days to see if anyone had any plans to take them out, but no one did."

Iemitsu along with everyone else at the table had slightly widened eyes due to this information. They thought that the Estraneo had been taken care of a while back. Tsuna continued his explanation, causing the older generation at the table to widen their eyes even more. "I decided a few days ago that we would come to take care of the... problem. I even asked Mamma for permission. She agreed as long as we came back within two weeks. So by the end of next week we will have taken care of the rest of the Estraneo, and by the end of the week after, we will be headed back to Japan."