Erase You

its already been 8 months since the last time we talked. a year and 2 months since the last time you said those sweet nothings to me. and i still remember. my god i remember it. even our stupid and meaningless conversations. the way your voice sound over the phone when you called me at 9pm then we talked about literally everything.

i remember your scent when you sit next to me at the teathef, just the two of us watching that  horrible movie i couldnt even remember the title was. you smell like mint and cologne. i remember the way i would sit so uncomfortable at the theather just because youre there, sitting right next to me, only a couple inchs away and wearing that white tshirt and jeans but still simply look amazing. i would put my hand on the arm rest just so our elbow would "accidentally" touched. yes, i am that pathetic-and head over heels- for you.

its been 8 months since we talked and 6 months since you said you want us back together but then you decided to left me. i just couldnt forget you. i tell keep telling myself from the beginning of the year that this year's going to be all about me. im going to forget you and focused on myself. 2 months later and im still in love with the thought of you.

- how can i erase you from my mind?