Chapter 7: Showing off our loneliness

^^^^ Wild at the top ;)

edited

"Alright class, we're going to do a group project." The teacher announces, instantly Kasey smirks at me and raises an eyebrow, a small smile plays on my lips and I nod.

"But, today we're not doing usual partners, we'll be partnering up with Mrs, Dorons class." The whole class stays silent as the other class walks in through the door. In the back stood the troublesome three, Evan, Ryan, and Erick. I shake with fear and hide behind my book, my hands grow sweaty as I breathe heavily.

Males, danger.

"...Kasey and Erick, Evan and Wild, Ryan and Nick. Those are your partners, no switching now go pair up with them and I'll explain what we'll be doing." The teacher instructs, Evan gives me a smirk and sits down beside me. My blood runs cold, my face turns to stone and I scooch away from him slightly.

"Suicide isn't the answer." Evan whispers in my ear, our close proximity has me choking on my own saliva. Then I think back to what I looked up, "start hanging out with boys."

"You don't even know the question, so why should you give me advice on picking out the answer." I spit out and glare at him referring to self-harm.

"What if I do know the question?" Evan says raising an eyebrow.

"You don't-"

"Alright class this project is going to be about balancing chemical equations. So I'll give you one chemical equation and you'll have to solve it and explain how to solve it in front of the class. Your equation is _Fe2O3 + _C yields _Fe + _CO2. I'll write it on the board, you may get started."

"Alright you're doing all of this, right?" Evan asks raising an eyebrow, he's dangerous. I need to get away, he'll hurt me. What if he rapes me? What if-

"Hello?" Evan asks waving a hand in front of my face, I gasp and quickly jump away from him.

"Why do you always act weird when you're around guys?" Evan asks bluntly, I open my mouth widely in shock. How does he notice?

"None of your business. Here's the paper, just put your name on the bottom and I'll do it." I sigh.

The look on Evan's face tells me he's debating on helping or not.

Please don't help...

"Fine, I'll help."

"I don't want you to help."

"Well too bad, we are partners. So we will work as partners." Evan spits out slowly.

"You won't speak to me like that. I may be shorter than you but I can still punch you in the eye." I warn and start figuring out the equation.

"Feisty aren't we?" Evan smirks.

"Shut the f-"

"Wild? Are you talking back there?" The teacher raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, what're you going to do about it?" I talk back.

-

I tap my fingers on the armrest in the principal's office. Apparently saying "What're you gonna do about it?" to a teacher is highly disrespectful and rude. Evan had to contain his laughter as I got dragged out of the room by the teacher. Kasey was just sitting there in shock, the rest of the class stayed completely silent.

"Do you understand how your behavior was unrespectful and highly rude?" The principal Mrs, Hayes says. I roll my eyes and nod as I pucker my lips in boredom.