Chapter 14: That's not my style

^^Evan, ugh he's gorgeous xoxo

Wild's POV

Why.

What was I thinking?

Why did I tell him to stay? I'm so dumb, the more I'm near him the bigger chance I'll be broken when he leaves me.

He's a bad boy Wild.

A player.

He doesn't care about you.

I scold myself and try to sit up, but a strong steel arm was holding me down. "Um, Evan?" I yawn and stretch.

Evan groans and hugs me tighter to him, I look down at his face and can't help but smile. How can he look so dangerous but adorable at the same time?

I you look closely you can see slight freckles covering his nose, his perfectly shaped eyebrows would make anyone jealous. His lips were full and his dark brown hair was messy and tangled.

I smile again before realization settles in.

I cuddled with Evan Sheperds.

I shot up from the bed with a lightning speed even The Flash would be impressed with, my body lands on the floor with a 'thud' as Evan groans. He sits up with his eyes squinted and his hair drapes over his eyes. God he's so cute.

No, he's not Wild.

He looks around the room until his eyes land on me, he notices the situation with me falling off the bed before he starts laughing loudly.

"Shh! Kasey and her family are still sleeping!" I whisper/yell and stand up, I brush the imaginary dust away from my track shorts and huff.

Suddenly a knock on the door causes Evan to shut up, my body grows stiff as anxiety fills me body. I grab Evan by the ear and push him towards the window as he struggles to keep in his yelps. He's such a little girl.

Evan opens the window and jumps back over to his room just in time.

The door swings open as Kasey walks in with tired eyes.\

"Ugh, hey what- woah what's that?!" Kasey says but got distracted by something that caught her eye. I look at the direction she's looking and gulp at the sight.

Evan's sweatshirt sat on the floor, just a sweatshirt, nothing big right?

I could easily lie and say it was my friends or say it belonged to my old foster parents. But what he me gulping and Kasey gasping, is the words on the back of his sweatshirt that read "property of Evan Sheperds."

Stupid Evan.

Who has that in big letters on he back of their sweatshirt?!

"U-Um, he j-just left it in here. L-Last night when he came to s-say hello." I stutter over my lie, Kasey looked at me suspiciously but shook her head and continued her sentence.

"Anyways, what do you want for breakfast?" Kasey says as she plays with her fingers.

"Food." I state bluntly and get up, I walk over to my closet which were filled with Kasey's clothes. She let me borrow half of her wardrobe until we go shopping to get my own style of clothing. Kasey's style isn't that bad, it's just kinda cliche. Like skinny jeans and a t shirt that read some joke like "It's weird how Exercise sounds like Extra fries" or "Live, Love, Laugh."

That's not my style.

I pull out my old boyfriend jeans and throw on a white t shirt that read "NOPE" which also belonged to Kasey. Luckily, I have two pairs of boyfriend jeans that I keep switching over because they're so comfy and awesome.