Chapter 21: And you're minnnnne!

87 missed calls.

87 missed calls from one person that I've been avoiding for three days.

87 effing missed calls that are from Evan Sheperds.

To top that off, I have to go to therapy once a week. Kasey is forcing me to, it's like I've turned into the cold ruthless girl I was before I came here. I'm such a b*tch, I didn't even give Evan a chance to explain, he didn't even need to in the first place. He's not my boyfriend or anything. 

Once a player, always a player.

What I just don't get, is why am I the only one drowning? Everyone is breathing happily but I loosing oxygen. I'm dying inside and nobody cares, Evan never cared about my feelings. He just probably wanted to mess with the new girl and experiment what'd happen.

Well guess what?

You broke me even more.

I wish I was gone, like my soul disappear into thin air. I wouldn't exist, pain and hurt would fade away. I would be at peace.

I run to my bathroom and pull out my blade, what if I died tonight? Evan would just laugh and wave it off, sure Kasey and Terrance would be upset but they'd move on. Right?

I take a deep breath and feel the pleaserable pain.

Let me out.

Evan's POV (his thoughts might not make sense bc he's high)

"Spongebob squarepants!" I yell and laugh as Erick and Ryan sing along with me, I let out a puff of smoke as Erick goes to inhale more weed. I start laughing my butt off and sway around the room.

What if spongebob had square-shaped pants?

What if Patrick were shaped as a star?

What if the world was round?

That would be sweet, Erick cuts off my thoughts by laughing aloud, Ryan stares at the weed in his hands, a look of regret or something passes through his eyes but I wave it off. Spongebob is too important right now.

"SPONGEBOB!" I scream and run to the fish tank across the smoky room, Ryan and I search through the tank but Spongebob is nowhere to be found. Why must Spongebob die? He was so nice to me when I was a kid.

"Dude gimme your phone!" Erick yells suddenly.

I hand him my phone, he puts it on airplane mode and throws it across the room, it shatters instantly and I start laughing.

"I put it on airplane mode but it didn't fly!!!" Erick whines.

"Yeah I got Issues! You got em too! So give em all to me so I'll give mine to you!" I sing loudly once Erick puts on the song "Julia Michaels" by Issues.

"I love this song! Julia Michaels by Issues, right?" Erick yells, I agree with him and turn it up. Suddenly the music stops and Ryan starts talking.

"No, it's Issues by Julia Michaels. Guys you shouldn't be getting high all the time." Ryan sighs.

"Why not? Pooper party!" Erick accuses as I laugh harder.

"It's party pooper Erick, and plus Evan you need to make things right with Wild." Ryan says, he's the only one that didn't get high, I don't know why though.

"Who's Wild?" Erick asks, I nod in confusion and ponder on the name. Wild... It sounds familiar but I don't know.

"No more weed guys. I'm gonna open the doors and windows to let the smoke out. Just sit down and do something till you get sober." Ryan says and goes off to get gummy bears, I hope...