Chapter 9: What is he, bipolar?

IMPORTANT - guys my mom found out about my wattpad stories, she said she's proud of me but she doesn't like my username which i don't understand, it's the thuglyfe fam. we're a family guys, sorry i can't change it... it's part of the thuglyfe fam rules ;)

"Go upstairs to your room now!" Richelle yells as she puts her hands on her hips, see I tried to sneak an apple or something because I'm literally starving.

I'm not joking.

It's been almost a month since I ate a proper meal. Every night I try to sneak just a little... something. She's starving me and now she just caught me stealing an apple.

Yay life.

"You can't do this!" I yell back.

"Do what?! Keep a roof over your head?!! You don't even deserve a house, you're so immature. Go. To. Bed." Richelle snaps, I sigh and walk upstairs empty-handed.

My thigh gap is unhealthy, my arms are basically bones, I don't even know if my stomach exists because when I look down I just see my once fitting shirt hang loosely over my shoulders.

It's unhealthy.

That's why I wear long-sleeves and sweatpants to cover up my anorexic looking body. I went through that stage before, it's in the past. But my foster parent starving me, that's a new one. I've never had a foster parent starve me before, they always do something else that tortures me. I know my last foster home barely gave me food because of the money, but at least I got something small each day.

I sit down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling in thought. Yesterday, Evan saved me from jumping. And before that, he saved me cutting. He always stops me at the right time eh? I hate that whenever he gets near me, I get less scared. But every time he annoys me, I get more frustrated. But when a random guy gets near me I freak out completely. It's confusing.

Or maybe it's because I'm getting used to guys finally, it's been over three years and I've switched to so many schools. Maybe finally I'm realizing not all guys are scary?

Then I remember my father.

Yes, all guys are like him. Especially Evan, he's a bad boy, he'll hurt anyone who gets in his way. He's terrifying, I need to steer clear from him. Anyone else but, him.

I shake my head and notice the goosebumps trailing up my arms, my forehead is covered in a thin layer of sweat and my palms are clammy.

I'm not okay.

Like last year at my old school, I saw a guy in my school beating up another kid. I called the principle immediately and he was expelled, but the point is that all guys are like him.

All guys.

I close my eyes, not bothering to climb under the covers or get dressed, I lay there until 5:00 am trying to sleep.

Stupid insomnia.

-

I scramble around the room and throw on anything in sight which happened to be a black and white striped crop top, a red flannel shirt and the same boyfriend jeans I wore the day I left my last foster home.

Yeah I still haven't gone shopping, Richelle hasn't talked about getting new clothes or getting a new phone. I guess she just forgot or doesn't care. I honestly don't care about phones, but I can't wear the same boyfriend jeans forever.

After getting dressed, I run downstairs, throw on my black converses and run out the door. Yeah obviously I'm late for school, Richelle woke me up by pounding on my door saying I only have fifteen minutes to get ready.

 I don't understand why she couldn't have woke me up earlier, she doesn't like me. I'm not blind. I know she doesn't care, so I guess I'm not that upset about it. She did seem a little bit too sketchy at first. But I don't blame this on Terrance, she tried to find the perfect home and it literally took her over four months to finally find the perfect home. Sadly it's not as perfect as it seems.

I walk up to the school and watch as random people roam the school yard, the guys around me has me sweating slightly but I push the thought away and go to my locker. I gather my things and go to class early, I already finished the chemical equation and soon the bell rings signalling the beginning of class. Evan walks in and sits beside me with a stone hard face, what's up with him? I guess there is some tension from what happened at the bridge.

His chair was an acceptable distance from me which had me visibly calming down. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and scooch a little bit away from him in my chair.

Evan seemed to notice this and his soon his face turned to complete stone. No emotion, nothing. His eyes were hard and his jaw was clenching slightly, I shake my head and ignore him as I start on our poster.

The day went by quickly and soon I was walking home, the breeze was fresh and something I needed. Everything has been bumpy lately, I tried to commit suicide twice in one month. The last time that happened was a year ago, I'm getting worse. The pain never ends and it never stops, why is it always stormy weather? Like, it's always me versus myself.

And the scariest part is that I'm all alone.

Suddenly I notice a large black motor bike drive next to me on the road. I stay on the side walk and glance at the person whom seems to be following me, there sat Evan smirking. What is he, bipolar? Just this morning he was all tough guy and hard stone faced.

"Need a ride sweetheart?" He asks with a smirk, my mind wanders as to how he never laughs or smiles. 

"I'd rather take a trip to hell and have the devil peel off all my skin then throw me in a lake of flames so evil creatures could eat my eyeballs out." I spit and walk away.

"Very specific. So your telling me, if the devil came to get you so he could, ya know. Throw you in a lake of flames so monsters could eat out your eyes, you'd say yes?" Evan smirks again. I stand up straighter and face him with confidence.

"Evil creatures, not monsters. And yes." I correct him and cross my arms over my chest.

"Hm, we'll see about that." Evan smirks again, geez is that all he does? He's either evilly smirking or holding up a hard stone face.

Evan finally drives off, leaving me alone on the sidewalk. I sigh in relief and walk back to my foster home.

But once I open the door, my body lights up and a smile replaces my recent frown.

"TERRANCE!!" I scream.

-

here's a chapter, sorry i've been trying to write but i had to babysit my little siblings so i couldn't finish it until tonight. im trying to update every day, ily guys xoxo

~thuglyfe fam~