Chapter 18: Please be okay

^^this chapter is dedicated to my second cousin Danny. we forever and always got ur back no matter what, ur in our prayers, love you 😭❤️

Wild's POV

"What have I done?" I gasp as my back hits the wall. My sight blurry and head dizzy, I grab the edge of the kitchen counter for support as black dots cloud my vision.

Stay conscious.

Tears were streaming down my face as I stare down at the gashes in my thighs.

Not again.

I'm getting in my old habits which terrifies me, it took me forever to get out of it and now here I am slowly oozing back into it. I'm killing myself.

I scream and punch the wall in frustration with my life. Everything that's going on with moving away from Richelle, school, Evan.

He doesn't like you, idiot.

I sigh and clean up the mess before tending the wounds on my thighs, I throw on a pair of sweats and ignore the burning pain in my thighs.

You caused this.

It hurt to move in certain positions because the fresh wounds would rub against my sweatpants which hurts like heck. But I put this upon myself, I look down and notice it bled through my sweats meaning the cuts werent completely aided.

I take them off and look down at my thighs, the cuts are deep. Way too deep.

I went too far.

The black dots grew more as I sawyed from the dizziness, I ignore the pounding in my head and pulled up my pants.

It's okay. I'm fine.

A sigh escapes my lips as I walk back out to my bed, my body keeps swaying until my knees buckle. As I fall to the ground, the door opens.

"Hey Wild- Oh my gosh!!" Kasey yells and bends down besides me with worry. I try to tell her that i'm fine but all that comes out is a wince. Soon I fall into a dark void as I hear Kasey scream "CALL 911!!"

I went way too far this time.

-
Evan's POV

"CALL 911!!" I hear a girls scream through my window, I open my window in confusion and look into Wild's room. Kasey is sitting with Wild in her arms, Wild seems to be sleeping peacefully. I notice Kasey screaming and crying and start to panic, what if Wild-

No don't think like that.

I throw on my jacket and run into Kasey's home without a warning. The police show up soon with an ambulance, I'm still confused until they bring Wild out on a stretcher. Her thighs were covered in blood, like blood was dripping down from her sweatpants. My heart goes on overdrive as I panic. She cut herself, I told her not to. I told her suicide isn't the answer. Dang it! It's my fault, I felt like something was wrong but pushed the feeling aside.

I was about to jump in the ambulance until an older woman in her thirties stopped me.

"Sir you must be related to go with her in the ambulance, get down." She says and points to the ground with her pen.