#BONUS

"Alex!!" I giggle, running up the stairs as the adrenaline races through my body.

"You always beat me in Mario Kart and I'm tired of it!!" Alex complains, I laugh loudly and rush into my room, slamming the door shut.

"C'mon it's Christmas Eve and you can't be nice to me once?" Alex whines, I hear him stomp his foot outside my door causing me to roll my eyes.

His childlike behavior really influenced me, it brought out more of my child side. Alex and I have bonded greatly since the switch, we can be  funny with each other but also share serious deep talks.

"Evan is coming over in an hour, wanna run to the store with me to get his present?" I suggest, hoping he would say yes.

"Of course open this door right now." Alex says excitedly, I open the door and run past him.

"Wait up!!" He yells and rushes after me, I grab the keys and instantly run out the door.

I had no idea what to give Evan, and he decided to come over last minute today so I'm kinda screwed.

"What does Evan want?" Alex asks as he climbs into the passenger seat, I put the key in the ignition and go to reverse.

"I don't know, I want something meaningful but I have a money and time limit so you better be some kind of use." I sigh, driving to the Target that was around five minutes away from the house.

"Uhm, what about a shirt??" Alex suggests weakly.

"Alex I said something meaningful!" I scold him playfully and think about what Evan would want. He already has shirts anyways, he has everything he would want.

Well he is always wearing a chain bracelet or a gold necklace.

"What if I bought him matching necklaces for us?" I suggest as I pull into the parking lot.

"That's good, depends on what it looks like ya know." Alex says, I nod as we park and enter the store.

"Okay, you look over there and I'll look here." I walk over to the jewelry stand and stare at the mother and daughter necklaces. They have to have some kind of locket or couple matching necklace right?

I bite my lip nervously and circle the stand, trying to find what I was looking for.

"Wild look." Alex calls out, I follow the sound of his voice and watch as he pulls out two small heart lockets.

I gasp and grab the necklaces, opening up the locket. On the inside it said "I love you to the moon and back." with a heart at the bottom engraved into the gold metal.

"Alex this is perfect." I smile, Evan is going to love this hopefully.

We quickly pay for the necklaces and drive back to the house.

"Do you think he will like it?" I ask nervously as I wrap up the necklaces in golden wrapping paper.

"Wild stop worrying, anything you give Evan he will love okay?" Alex says seriously, I look up into his eyes and nod.

Why wouldn't he like it?

Ding dong.

"Holy crap that's him!" I yell, setting the present down under the tree and rushing towards the door.

"Hey!" I smile, opening the door quickly.

"Hello beautiful." Evan chuckles, shaking his head as he smiles down at me. Is it weird his smile still makes my heart melt?

Evan walks in once I open the door more, welcoming him inside.

"I wanted to stop by today to see you because I can't tomorrow with family parties. I have your gift." Evan mentions, handing me a small box wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper with a gold bow on the top.

"I already love it." I smile, walking over the couch and sitting down. Evan sits down next to me and waits to see my reaction.

"I have yours too." I grin widely, hoping he's going to love this rushed gift.

I bend down to grab the gift from the tree and handing it to him excitedly.

"You open yours first." Evan smiles, I could tell he was overly excited to see my reaction and it made me excited myself.

I rip open the paper to see a small black velvet box, I open it slowly to see an infinity silver ring sitting in the small cushion provided to keep the piece of jewelry safe.

"Oh my gosh." I gasp, covering my mouth with my hand as I stare at the beautiful ring.

"Do you like it?" Evan asks nervously.

"Evan I love it, this is gorgeous thank you so much." I slide the ring on and give him a meaningful hug, this is so adorable and all I could ever ask for.

"Open yours now." I smile, basically jumping in my seat from excitement.

Evan looks down at the small package and rips open the paper, revealing the two necklaces in all its glory.

Evan picks up one of the necklaces and opens up the locket, reading the words before saying "Holy shit."

I laugh at his reaction, happy that he likes it. Not gonna lie this worried me so badly and I felt guilty because I got this gift in less than 10 minutes since he got here. Although it's rushed, I'm still incredibly proud of it.

"I love it." Evan smiles and puts his necklace on, handing me the other one to put on.

"It was a bit rushed so I'm really glad you like it." This just made my heart happy, even if I can't spend Christmas Day with Evan.

Seeing him on Christmas Eve and spending some time with him and Alex still made me the happiest ever.

-

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Wow guys it's been forever but it's Christmas Eve so I thought I should stop by and show y'all I'm not dead.

Here's a mini bonus chapter, enjoy loves!