Chapter 12: I break even more

guys we reached 300 readers! let's keep it up! ily guys sm, thnx for everything! i luv all ur comments and votes. 

vote-share-comment

Wild's POV

"No! Kasey you don't make pancakes like that!"

"What? Just mix flour with water then there, ta da you have pancake mix!"

"No Kasey it doesn't work like that!" I groan as she mixes the flour and water together.

"In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth." I state as I look at the instructions on her laptop. Kasey decided to wake me up at 7:32 in the morning, so after I beat her with my pillow for five minutes, I decided to just go downstairs because I'm already awake.

Stupid Kasey.

Then she decided to make pancakes, so she thinks flour and water will do the trick. It doesn't. Trust me.

"AH!" Kasey yells, I whip my head around only to be dowsed in 'pancake batter'. The mix was slowly dripping down my face as Kasey gasps loudly.

"I-I didn't mean to! I t-tripped!" Kasey yells as she picks herself up off of the floor and looks at me with guilt.

The cakey liquid dripped down my face slowly as I stand still.

"You have three seconds to run." I spit out in a dead serious voice.

Instantly Kasey runs off, I dash behind her and race her around the house. Thank the lord I took track in my freshman year. I catch up to her easily and hug her tightly.

"Just giving my new best friend a hug!" I smile sweetly as Kasey gasps, her body was now covered in the mix from my hug.

"I hate you." Kasey groans she grabs a lock of her blonde hair, she squeezes out the mix and grumbles some incoherent words under her breath.

"I know Kasey, I know." I wink and run back to the kitchen to clean up the mess we made.

We clean up the mess and decide to pig out on my bed and watch TV, I set up Netflix and put on Gossip Girl as Kasey climbs into bed.

"Alright, let's get this Gossip Girl marathon going!" I beam and jump onto the bed causing it to bounce.

"Serena is the worst." Kasey rolls her eyes in annoyance as she pops a mint in her mouth.

"What?! No, Serena is awesome! It's Chuck Bass that's annoying!" I argue.

"No way! He's hot!" Kasey fights, we give up on the fight and just enjoy the marathon.

A sudden noise causes me to jump out of the bed and scream, I look around the room trying to find the source of the noise as Kasey screams.

"Still scared from last night are we?" I hear a deep voice call out, I look over at the window to find Evan at his window throwing rocks at mine.

So his window seems to be right next to mine.

Yay.

I open my window wider and glare at Evan, he smirks as I call out "Shut up and leave us alone!"

"Yeah!" Kasey agrees with me as Evan raises an eyebrow.

"See, I have a bucket of rocks here. And I also have two guys behind me, I suggest you get something to defend yourself or it'll end bad." Evan laughs, Ryan and Erick pop out and they all start throwing rocks through my window and at us. I scream and get a pillow to defend myself, Kasey screams and hides in her closet.

"NO EVAN STOP!!!!" I scream loudly.

"That's what she said!" Ryan yells and laughs loudly as my left eye twitches with anger and annoyance. I'm going to blow up soon, and it won't be pretty.

"STOP!" I scream louder than I ever have before, everyone grows silent as my heart rate picks up incredibly high. My hands grow sweaty and I start to freak out.

Anxiety attack.

"Um, Wild? You okay?" Evan asks as he lowers the bucket of rocks. Ryan looks at me with concern and Erick just looks weirded out.

"I-I." I choke down my sobs as Kasey comes out of the closet.

"Oh no. Come here, calm down." Kasey says and hugs me tightly, my heart races quicker than earlier.

"Hey hey hey, count to ten slowly, now breathe in and out." Kasey instructs softly, so softly that I follow her orders and my heart rate goes down a little bit. But I'm still freaking out, a man was throwing rocks at me. See they're all like my father, all of them.

"Hey Wild, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Evan says as his eyes soften, the way his warm brown eyes melted when he saw me had me calming down. No, he's just trying to be soft so he could hurt me again.

I shake my head slightly and squeeze my eyes shut trying to block them out.

"G-Go away!" I yell and run out of the room, Kasey runs and chases after me, we end up in Kasey's room.

"What happened back there?" Kasey asks in complete concern.

"Every single time I put myself back together again, I just break even more and it hurts way more than last time." I cry out as tears brim my eyes, my heart breaks as I sit down on the bed.

"I'm always here for you Wild, even when you feel like you're all alone, you're not. Because I'm with you every step of the way." Kasey says and rubs my back slowly in comfort.

"Thank you, I needed that." I sigh and rest my head on her shoulder.

Sometimes, you just need your best friend to remind you that they're always there for you.

-

wow 3 updates in one day haha, see this just proves that my social life does not exist. im in a huge writing mood today so yay, ily guys. i know i say that ily guys a lot and u might not think much of it, but you, sitting on your couch or lying in your bed, i love you. thanks, ily again ;)