Chapter 28: You're going down

^^ guys one of my favorite teachers just passed away, its really hard for me and the students so pls keep him in your prayers, thnx.

IMPORTANT- now that someone has left my life, i have been thinking a lot lately and i just want to let you guys know. YOU GUYS MATTER MORE THAN YOU THINK! you might think your ugly and worthless. but your not, you mean so much. you're so beautiful and you're worth fighting for. I LOVE YOU SO EFFING MUCH xx

I didn't know how to react, so much shit has happened to me and yet I still get more hurt. Why is it always stormy weather? Why do I never get a break? Why does this happen to me. I almost want to laugh, because my own father dressed up as a clown just to stalk me. It's creepy, dumb, stupid.

Is he really that immature?

I never had the best relationship with him, he would always drink and smoke, not the father figure I wanted in my life as a child. He is the reason I'm in foster care.

I also don't understand why he wanted to hurt Evan. I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts and shift my body on the leather hospital seat that smelled like chlorine for some odd reason.

My father/stalker has been arrested. He did get a minor head injury from the hit I gave him. But he's okay now, apparently I didn't hit hard enough. In my defense, I was shaking, I was in tears, I was scared. So I think I did good for a shocked and frightened teenage girl. Anyways, he's in prison for four years. Evan is in the hospital, I don't know what's happened. They just took him to the hospital and never told me anything, so here I am, waiting for their news.

Evan better be okay.

He's the only light in this darkness. I swear if he gives out on me then I'll bring him back to life and kill him.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts, my hands were shaking violently in my lap. I tried to make light of the situation but guilt filled in, I shouldn't be acting happy and all okay. This isn't fun and games. I shake my head for the second time, trying to freshen my mind.

I rest my head in my hands, waiting for the outcome.

"Wild? I'm here, what happened?" I pick my head up to meet Kasey's eyes, her eyes were wide with worry and concern.

"I got a call from the police saying Evan was here, what happened?" Kasey asks in a frantic voice.

"Want the full story, or a short excuse?" I sigh.

"Full story."

"It all started when Evan found a camera in my room..." From then I told her from when Evan watched the footage to when he was hit with the baseball bat.

"So all along the clown was your father?!?!" Kasey gasps in shock, I nod in embarassment. Why did I have to be related to him? Out of all people he had to be my father?

"Wild, I'm so sorry. It's gonna be okay, he'll make it through. This is Evan we're talking about, he's the bad boy of our school. He's tough, he'll get through." Kasey's words set me at ease, my palms were still sweaty and my heart was still beating out of control. But hope gave me a comforting shoulder to lean on.

"Thanks Kasey. You're right." I sigh before biting my lip. She's right, this is Evan we're talking about.

Evan.

His name had my nerves riled up for some reason.

"Wild Jones?" I heard a hard male voice call out. I look up to see an old man with circle glasses, salt and pepper hair. He was wearing white scrubs, he must be the doctor.

"Yes?" I ask, standing up immediately.

"Evan is healing from the wound. Luckily the hit wasn't as hard as expected. His scalp has a cut in it, we checked on any sort of head injuries or brain damages. He's okay, we stitched him up, put a bandage around his head. Now, he should be able to go home." The doctor says with a supporting smile, Kasey and I break into grins and instantly ask at the same time.

"Can we go see him?"

"Yes, go easy though." The doctor nods.

I ran past him and into Evan's room, he was sitting on the bed resting his eyes. His eyes open immediately causing me to smile wider.

"Wild!" Evan sighs out, his eyes were filled with fear and worry, I run up to his bedside and hug the living daylights out of him. His musky woodsy and forest scent wafts into my nose causing me to sigh, geez what is he doing to me?

"Evan don't ever scare me like that ever again." I say pulling him closer.

"I'll try not to." Evan chuckles breathlessly, his smile set me at ease.

"C'mon let's go home."

-

I smile as I fall helplessly upon my bed. How I missed my gorgeous sleep. I sigh out dreamily and cuddle further into my fluffy pillows. Considering the incident I was just in, I felt not safe. Like anytime a person would just pop out of my closet and kill me.

I shake my head with a chuckle.

There's not a person in your closet.

Or is there?

I instantly snap my head towards my open closet doors. I sigh out in relief once I notice there's nothing in there. I'm so stupid.

"Hey."

I scream causing me to fall off the bed with a 'thud'. Kasey starts laughing at me, holding her stomach as the tears fall down her face.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't scare me like that!" I huff out in anger before standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Geez what crawled up your a-"

"Shut up Kasey." I groan and plop down on my bed.

I watch as she smiles amusingly. I wish everything would just stop, how do you tell your best friend to back off? Please tell me.

"Okaay, I'll just go tell Evan your breaking up with him!" Kasey giggles and runs away, I tilt my head in confusion until her words sink in.

"Kasey no!" I yell and run down the stairs.

But I was too late.

"What?" Evan frowns and looks at me with sadness.

How did he even get in the house? No now's not the right time Wild!!

"Evan-"

"No, save it." He snaps and walks out the door.

Kasey, you better sign your death wish.

Your going down.

-

sorry for the short chapter, im really trying guys!

GUYS

MBB IS NOW #72 IN TEEN FICTION

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! XX