Chapter 24: I'm still hurting

^^ enjoy ;)

"I don't get why you always eat vanilla ice cream. It's plain and boring." Kasey rolls her eyes before leaning down to lick her Moose Tracks covered in chocolate chips.

"Your plain and boring." I shoot back and choke down the vanilla bean ice cream. What's so wrong with vanilla ice cream?

Kasey ignores my comment and shifts the Victoria Secret bags on her arm, she literally had to drag me into the store whilst I was begging to go to Hot Topic. No joke, I got on my knees in the middle of the store and begged her for Hot Topic but she still said no, so to make it up to me she bought me ice cream.

"Alright let's go." Kasey says, she throws away her ice cream which horrified me, than we head home.

As soon as the car reaches the driveway, I jump out of the car and run up to my room with my ice cream in hand. I grab the remote and turn on The Vampire Diaries. I've been so exhausted for the past couple weeks, Evan can see somethings wrong. But I had a bad past, and it haunts me everyday.

"Ugh." I groan out loud and set down my now empty bowl of ice cream.

"UGH!" I yell loudly trying to get all of the anger out of me.

"UGGGGHHHH!" I scream louder and throw the styrofoam bowl across the room in anger. Why does life hate me so much? I hate that feeling when nothing's really wrong, but nothing really seems right.

"What's got my girl so frustrated?" I hear a voice beside me, I turn around to see Evan crawling out of his window and through mine. I ignore the butterflies I felt when he called me his.

"Life." I state simply and focus on Damon and Elena on the TV screen.

"Come here." Evan says, I follow his orders and hug him tightly, I hug him as if he'd fly away any second now. His arms wrap around me and soon tears start flowing down from my eyes. This isn't the cliche movie where the broken girl is saved by the bad boy.

I'm still hurting.

And I always will.

"I don't want this." I breathe out and choke back more sobs.

"Wild you won't leave me. I can't live without you."

"You lived perfectly fine without me before I came."

"I don't call that living."

Butterflies and fireworks exploded through me and I thought, for once, I actually matter to someone, I was alone before. I knew I was alone because when I cried myself to sleep at night, I had no one to turn to. Usually everyone had that number one person they always turned to, but I'm not that person to anybody, I never had that person. Until Evan came, I guess you could say he did save me, from killing myself. But he can't stop the hurt in my heart, nobody can stop it.

We stand there in silence until my cries turned into hiccups. My eyes were red and swollen and my hair was stuck to my face from the salty tears.

Maybe I can beat this.

"Wild, promise me you'll go back to therapy."

"Evan-"

"No, promise me that."

"Okay." I sigh and slowly rip my body from his, he gives me a supporting smile and rubs my back in a soothing manner.

"Th-thank you." I hiccup and wipe my stuffy nose.

"Wild I'll always be here for you, no matter what. Your my number one, my life."

"That was so cliche." I chuckle and let out a small chuckle.

"We are cliche." Evan shrugs, my heart skips a beat causing me to smile.

See he gets my stomach doing flips from the simplest slightest movements.

"I lobe you." Evan says in a baby voice, I chuckle and respond "I lobe you too."

Will therapy help me? Last time I went, it just peed me off. But maybe if I really try, then maybe I could beat this. Especially since I have my friends by my side, I'll make it through, right? But if we are born to die, and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life?

But I don't want to leave my mark on the world as the 'new girl who killed herself'. I want to leave a fantastic mark on the world, so people could remember me. I'm not that weak, I'm not giving in.

"I won't leave you Evan." I sigh and pat his shoulder with a cheeky smile.

"And I won't leave you." Evan cracks a grin causing my heart to do summersaults.

"It's a deal!" I smile and hold out my hand, Evan smiles back at me and shakes my hand. It's a nice feeling to know that you have people by your side during the hard times.

Because I know I can't do it on my own.

I grin widely and pull Evan towards my bed.

"I have an idea of what we could do." I bit my lip playfully.

Evan's eyes grow wide, he gulps as his eyes darken slightly.

"Do you wanna watch The Vampire Diaries?" I grin widely, knowing I just got him.

"Ugh why must you do this to me." Evan throws his head back and lets out a groan, I chuckle before grabbing his wrist and pulling onto my bed. We sit in bed for the rest of the day watching The Vampire Diaries. Evan wanted to watch a horror movie but considering the last time I watched one, no thank you. He fricken scared the crap out of Kasey and I last time.

"I lobe you, Wild." Evan whispers.

"I lobe you too, Evan." I whisper back before slipping off into a dreamless void.

-

sorry it takes me so long to update. im on the bus right now, all of my classmates are screaming and laughing whilst im just cuddling up in my seat, with my headphones in and writing. I listened to my favorite bands, Falling In Reverse's, new album two times already. its a long drive so wish me luck.

all the girls just went 'awe!' for no reason...

help me guys