☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾

This story is roughly based on the short story called "The Velvet Ribbon" from a book called "In A Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories" which I really liked and wanted to make my own rendition of it

on the short story called
"The Velvet Ribbon"
from a book called
"In A Dark, Dark Room
and Other Scary Stories"
which I really liked and
wanted to make my own rendition of it. It's a
pretty long one.
Enjoy!
Word Count: 4910
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

She was so beautiful in a strange and mysterious way

She was so beautiful in a strange and mysterious way. Her H/C hair and deep bottomless E/C eyes mesmerized Spencer the minute she walked into the Behavioral Analysis Unit headquarters that day.

He found himself staring at her for way longer than he should be, Morgan seeming to notice.

"Is Pretty Boy checking out the new Agent?" he says smirking at a blushing Spencer.

"N-No, uh I just didn't know we were getting a new Agent. Who is she?" Spencer asks, glancing over at Morgan before looking back over to the mysterious beauty who was making her way to Hotch's office.

"Her name is Agent Y/FN Y/LN, she transferred here from somewhere. Penelope let me know who she was." he says as Spencer can just feel Morgans eyes watching him as he watches her.

Spencer takes his eyes off of her but not before noticing the black velvet choker that was placed on her neck, the thing seeming endless.

Hotch and the girl that Spencer now knows as Y/N come walking out of his office.

"Alright I need everyone in the conference room in five we have a case" Hotch says before leading Y/N to the conference room.

"Well looks like we need to be heading to the conference room pretty boy to meet your mysterious lady" Morgan says chuckling and patting Spencer's back before he headed off to the conference room.

Spencer then quickly fixed his shirt and hair before trailing behind him to the conference room, taking a seat next to Emily and far away from Derek and his teasing.