☽The Lost Ones ★ Spencer Reid☾

This was requested by AngelNinja5!The reader is Spencer's adopted Sister in this one

This was requested
by AngelNinja5!
The reader is Spencer's
adopted Sister in this one.
I hope you all enjoy!
Word Count: 1100
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This couldn't be happening. She had just got her life back. She had just met her birth mother. The only living parent she had left since that monster killed her father when he kidnapped her.

Spencer first saved Y/N from the man who kidnapped her, she was only six years old when she got kidnapped. She was seventeen when Spencer saved her.

That same man that stole her away killed her father in front of her because he tried to stop the man from taking her.

After being with that awful man who insisted she was his daughter, she finally was saved by the FBI's BAU because it turns out that man was also killing woman all over the country, dragging her along with him to all these places far from her home.

She never had to see him kill them, she never even saw any of those women. And she's so thankful he killed them all away from her. She already had the memory of her dad being murdered branded into her brain.

When the BAU found the now seventeen year old girl they couldn't find any living relatives she could live with, therefore, she was going to be thrown into the system and Spencer was not going to let that happen.

Because in the following weeks while they searched for her family Spencer had bonded with the young girl. He thought of her as a little sister. She confided in him and he listened.

He helps her cope with getting back to normal life and how things work because all she knew for those long years since she was six was the back of a van or the four walls of whatever basement that prick threw her into.

Spencer decided since they've had no luck finding her family that he would adopt her himself so she wasn't thrown into the system at seventeen. He took her in as his little sister.

That was two months ago and one week ago Penelope Garcia had told the girl that she finally found her birth mother.

Y/N was nervous to say the least but Spencer insisted she goes to Ohio to meet her. He came with her and they found out she was in a hospital, dying, from cancer.

She felt as if this was some cruel joke on her. She was just getting to meet her mother, and she was going to die?

When Y/N met her mother she and Spencer spent the whole first two days and nights of their trip to Ohio with the girl's mother. The third morning, the pair woke up to her mother flatlining.