☽Captured ★ Aaron Hotchner☾

Another request by the lovelyHoundee, this time it's a Hotch xReader x Obsessed!Unsub

Houndee, this time it's a Hotch x
Reader x Obsessed!Unsub.
I hope you enjoy it!
Word Count: 2470
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It was another day at the BAU office, everyone sitting at their respectable desks, not currently having a case to go off to. That is until Y/N sees Jennifer Jareau walking into Aaron Hotchner's office with a file.

Not long after J.J enters his office the two are exiting the room, Hotch saying to the team, "I need you all in the round table room in five, we have a case."

Y/N is the first to grab her go bag and head to the round table room, taking her seat near Aaron before she looks at the things he's pinning up on the board. The rest of the team file in the round table room after a few minutes, awaiting their newest case.

"It looks like we're heading to Los Angeles California. Over the past week there have been four females brutally strangled and left with rose petals scattered around them." Aaron says, looking around at the team.

"They all look so similar to Y/N. I mean the latest girl could almost be her twin. All of them have H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes." Spencer says, observing the board as Hotch speaks.

"The kid's right Hotch." Derek says, thinking the same thing the genius just spoke.

Aaron's eyes flicker from the board to Y/N a few times, a look of realization and worry making a small presence on his face before his features went back to being stoic.

"In that case, Y/N will have someone with her at all times during this case, we can't risk anything happening to our team." Aaron says sternly, looking around the table.

"But Hotch-" Y/N starts before getting cut off.

"No buts Y/N. That's an order." Hotch says, his eyes almost pleading her to not fight it.

The woman bites her lip, not saying another word before nodding, knowing that her boyfriend was only doing this to keep her safe. It was sweet actually.

"Now that everything is settled, wheels up in ten everyone we have a long flight ahead of us." Aaron says before the team disperses from the room to grab their things.

Y/N stayed seated at the round table, already having her go bag ready just waiting for the rest of the team minus Hotch to file out.

When it's just the two of them she stands up and walks over to the board he's staring at, not paying attention to his surroundings.