☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾

A David x Younger!Readerrequested by Houndee! It tookme a bit to come up with thisidea so I apologize for it takinga bit longer than I planned,but I hope you enjoy it! Word Count: 1138★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

requested by Houndee! It took
me a bit to come up with this
idea so I apologize for it taking
a bit longer than I planned,
but I hope you enjoy it!
Word Count: 1138
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It was almost ten at night when Y/N couldn't fall asleep, so she decided to go to her favorite stargazing spot for a little while to try to relax.

The woman gets into her car and starts the engine before starting the drive towards the spot she was almost sure she was the only one who knew about it.

When she arrives she grabs the blanket out of the trunk of her car before starting the small journey up the little hill, already staring at the stars as she does with a smile on her face.

After making it halfway up the hill Y/N stops in her tracks, noticing the figure of what she assumed was a man sitting on the top of the hill in her spot so she continues her walk up the hill, startling the man at the top of it.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't know anyone else knew about this spot and I couldn't sleep so I brought my blanket and came to watch the stars for a little while." Y/N says sheepishly, a kind smile on her face.

"You're fine, I just thought the same thing. That no one else knew about this spot but me so I didn't expect someone else up here. I rarely get to come up here unless I actually get a day off." David says with a chuckle, "Feel free to sit if you want."

Y/N smiled, a bit intrigued by the man in front of her, so she unfolded her blanket and sat, "Thank you. I guess that's why we've never ran into each other before. What job do you do that keeps you away a lot?"

"I work for the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico. We're constantly swamped with cases and traveling, I miss coming here when I'm away with work. Mind if I sit on your blanket too?" David asks, looking over at the woman.

"I don't mind at all. I'm actually starting with the BAU in the morning, which is why I can't sleep. My nerves are getting the best of me." Y/N replies to him, a smile on her face as she looks at the stars.

"Let me guess then, you're Y/FN Y/LN?" Rossi questions her.

"Indeed I am. And you are either Aaron Hotchner, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid or David Rossi?" Y/N says, looking away from the stars to look at him, testing her profiling skills, "My guess is David Rossi, am I correct?"

"You are correct. Nice job Y/N, you're gonna fit in great with our little team. We're like a big family." David says with a smile on his face.