☽Breathless ★ Spencer Reid☾

Another request by AngelNinja5! A day at the beach with Spencer!! I apologize for how short this one is

Another request by
AngelNinja5!
A day at the beach
with Spencer!!
I apologize for how
short this one is.
Enjoy Reider's
Word Count: 1130
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Spencer, Y/N and the team decided to have a beach day after they finished their case in Orlando Florida before heading back to base in Quantico.

It was one hundred degrees outside today and she could already feel her body starting to overheat as it did; but she wanted to have fun with her boyfriend and teammates so she ignored it.

They were currently getting ready to play chicken in the water, though the water was just as hot as it was outside so it didn't help her situation. Y/N sat on top of Spencer's shoulders while Penelope Garcia sat on Derek Morgan's shoulders, the two girls on top wrestle to knock the other off into the water.

Emily Prentiss was standing near them and started the count down "Three.. Two.. One.. Go!"

The girls immediately started to shove each other off the shoulders of whomever they were sitting on. Y/N was determined for her and Spencer to win, Penelope and Derek always beat them! She wouldn't let her overheating body stop them from winning now.

After they wrestle for awhile Y/N finally pushes Penelope off Derek's shoulders backwards, letting out a loud "WOOP WE WON!" while pumping her first before she got woozy and hopped off Spencer's shoulders.

He noticed too, following her and Penelope as they swam to the shore to sit on their laid out blankets.

Spencer knew what happened to Y/N when she was overheating, and so he suggested the two of them walk back towards their hotel room because he could see just how red hot her skin was.

Derek and Penelope decided they wanted to head back to their own rooms as well because they wanted to take showers and get packing for the plane ride home tomorrow.

So here Spencer and Y/N were, in the hotels hallway where their room is when she completely passes out from heat exhaustion. Luckily Spencer could catch her before she fell and Morgan was right behind them.

Spencer picked his girlfriend up carrying her bridal style down the hallway much quicker than before, Morgan unlocking the door with Spencer's room key card.

Once Spence got her in the room he put her in the bath tub while she was still in her bathing suit and started filling up the bathtub with cool water to get her body temperature to go down.