☽Little Miracles ★ Derek & Penelope☾

A Penelope x Female!Baby!Daughter!Reader and sort of prequel to 'Battle Wounds' and'Elevators' also requested bypeetalo, I hope it's what youwanted sorry for thelong wait!Word Count: 1340★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Daughter!Reader and sort of
prequel to 'Battle Wounds' and
'Elevators' also requested by
peetalo, I hope it's what you
wanted sorry for the
long wait!
Word Count: 1340
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Penelope Garcia was a month shy of being full term in her pregnancy with a little girl she plans to name Y/N, the entire pregnancy Garcia had been craving nothing but chocolate milkshakes and fries from McDonald's.

Which just so happened to be what she was eating right now, on her way to the baby shower that Emily and Jennifer had planned for her and the members of the BAU, the whole team excited for Y/N's arrival.

Jennifer pulls into her driveway and as they walk in everyone greets the two with hugs before they start playing all the little shower games the girls had planned, Garcia winning almost every game.

Finally everyone had started to give Penelope all the gifts they had bought for little Y/N, Jennifer being the most excited out of everyone.

The only one who didn't know was Derek Morgan, who for the whole entirety of Penelope's pregnancy and a few weeks before she found out, had left for nine or ten months to go home to Chicago with his family not even knowing he got her pregnant.

So while he was oblivious in Chicago, Garcia and the team were here having a baby shower, the soon to be mom wanting to tell him when he gets back so he can be with his family and by then it could be time to meet his new daughter.

Once Penelope had opened all of the gifts from everyone they went out to eat, enjoying each other's company before Garcia headed back home for the night.

☽★☾

Finally full term and still in her little bat cave at the behavioral analysis unit Penelope's water finally breaks, the woman quickly jumps out of her seat to go find her boss Aaron.

"Hotch, my water just broke." Penelope says after busting into his office with a look of shock on her face.

"It's finally time, okay, Jennifer's driving you right? I'll let everyone else know." Aaron tells Penelope before she waddles out of his office to find Jennifer Jareau.

After spotting her Penelope just says "J.J, baby, now, my water just broke."

"I'm so excited! Let's go, I'll grab your hospital bag and meet you in the elevator." Jennifer says rushing to Penelope's office to grab her bag.