☽Childish Fears ★ Spencer Reid☾

Another one requested by the lovely AngelNinja5!I really really loved this idea,it was inspired by Spencer and Maeve dancing

by the lovely AngelNinja5!
I really really loved this idea,
it was inspired by Spencer
and Maeve dancing.
Word Count: 1818
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

BOOM.

The sound of thunder cracks outside of Y/N's bedroom window, waking her up immediately. She hated thunderstorms. She checked the time to see it was only eleven thirty, she'd only been asleep an hour. This is going to be a long night.

BOOM.

The sound yet again comes booming through her house, the lightening lights up her entire room. She felt like she wanted to cry and like she was about to have a panic attack.

BOOM.

She couldn't hold in the tears anymore and loses it, taking deep breaths to try to calm herself. Why did it have to storm tonight? They have a case they need to work tomorrow.

BOOM.

That was it. She had to text her best friend... she couldn't be in this house by herself much longer. She sent him a quick text to make sure he was awake before she called, not wanting to wake him. "Are you still up? If so could you call me."

BOOM.

She jumped as the thunder cracked through her window and she climbed out of bed with her phone, tears streaming down her face as she paces around her house, knowing she wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight.

BOOM.

Y/N felt her phone vibrate in her hand "Yeah I'm up, I'm calling you now" the text reads and she tries to stop crying, taking a deep breath and awaiting his phone call while still pacing around her house. The ringing of her phone makes her jump and she answers it quickly.

"H-Hello" she stutters out, sniffling a bit. The sound of thunder cracks through the house once more and she whimpers, tears freely streaming down her cheeks and dripping onto the floor.

"Do you need me to come over?" Was the first thing that he said, knowing she had a fear of thunderstorms, and he could tell she'd been crying. Spencer hasn't slept any because of his insomnia.

"Pl-Please?" She says, squeaking once the thunder booms again. At this point she had turned on almost all of the lights in her house.

"I'll be right over" he says, deciding to just stay in his pajamas and throw his converse and coat on. He grabs his keys and go-bag which had a change of clothes and heads out to his car to start heading on his way over.