☽Midnight Clock ★ Spencer Reid☾

This one was requested by AngelNinja5 again!It's a cute fluffy sick Reider!! Enjoy cuties!And holy cannoli thank you for 505 views on this story!I never thought it would get this many views

by AngelNinja5 again!
It's a cute fluffy sick
Reider!! Enjoy cuties!
And holy cannoli thank you
for 505 views on this story!
I never thought it would
get this many views.
Word Count: 1206
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/N wakes up around midnight feeling that god awful feeling you get right before you throw up. Great. She's sick.

She jumps out of bed quickly running to her on suite bathroom tying her hair up while she does, leaning over the toilet to start heaving after. Oh how she hated throwing up.

After what feels like forever of sitting on that damn bathroom floor she pulls herself up, flushes the toilet and quickly brushes her teeth before using some mouth wash before shuffling defeatedly to her bed which she's thankful wasn't far.

Once she got there she fell softly on the bed, dozing off not long after. She's not sure how long as passed but she's abruptly awoken by the ringing of her work phone. Y/N checks the time, seeing it's now noon. Crap. She's late.

"Hello?" She says weakly, her throat scratchy from throwing up previously.

"Agent Y/N? Are you okay?" The voice of her supervisor, Agent Hotchner, says through the phone.

"Y-Yeah, I just um I'm sick sir, and I fell asleep and overslept I'll be in soon" the girl replies quickly.

"Y/N you should stay at home. Take a sick day, you're always working anyways you should have a day off" Hotch says to her "And that's an order, L/N I know how stubborn you are." he finished, chuckling lightly.

"Fine, thank you Hotch" she replies defeatedly, knowing the man is way more stubborn than she is.

"Feel better soon Y/N" Hotch says, and she can almost see the small smile on his lips as he says it before she hears the call end.

Not long after that she found herself passing back out after texting Spencer back and shamelessly turning on cartoons, I mean come on, it's The Fairly Odd Parents! The girl couldn't resist.

Spencer found himself constantly looking around the room, curious as to where Y/N was, it was unlike her to just not show up at work.

Hotch seeming to notice the younger male kept glancing at the girls desk every so often before glancing at the door, so he left his office to tell him he gave her a sick day off.