☽Secrets ★ Spencer Reid☾

• इन्हें समर्पित: itsrhyann

This one's requestedby gublerftmalfoy!Thanks for requesting,enjoy my Reider's!Word Count: 1540★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This one's requested
by gublerftmalfoy!
Thanks for requesting,
enjoy my Reider's!
Word Count: 1540
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Spencer and Y/N had been secretly dating behind the teams backs for two months now, the man not wanting anyone to know just yet, wanting to keep her his little secret.

Y/N on the other hand wanted the world to know that she was with the adorable, dorky, genius Doctor Spencer Reid. She couldn't quite wrap her head around why he wanted to keep them a secret. Was he ashamed of her not being as smart as he was?

The agent sat at her desk, deep in thought, trying to get through all these files in front of her but after two months of secrecy, she couldn't get the reasoning behind it out of her mind.

Spencer sat at his own desk, stealing glances at his beautiful, amazing, girlfriend. He could tell something was up with her because she had barely got any work done, and on a good day she could have already blew through those files.

So he sends her a quick text, "Meet me in the break room in five?"

Y/N heard her phone beep, looking down at it and seeing Spencer's name flashing on the screen. She reads the text on the screen before writing her own reply.

"Sure, you go ahead and I'll be there in five." The girl replies before glancing over at Spencer as he reads her text and stands from his desk before going to the break room.

The five minutes pass rather quickly and Y/N stands from her own desk, wondering what Spencer needed that couldn't wait until they got home later that night.

When she makes it to the door she turns the handle, walking in the break room and seeing it's empty aside from Spencer sitting at the table sipping his coffee.

"Hey Spence, did you need something?" Y/N questions, getting her own cup of coffee before sitting beside him.

"I was just worried about you, is all dear." Spencer whispers only loud enough for the girl's ears.

"Worried about me? Why's that?" She questions him, tilting her head to the side before sipping her own coffee.

"Earlier I saw you going through your files, and you seemed distracted. You barely got through any of the files." He says, putting his hand on hers that was resting on the table.

Y/N sighed, not wanting to start anything with her boyfriend because they haven't had any fights in the entirety of the two months and she didn't want her childishness and worry ruining things with him.

Criminal Minds x Reader One Shots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें