☽Headlights ★ David Rossi☾

A David x Female!Readerrequest for RenTheKitten!I hope you enjoy, it tooka bit longer than I wantedto get it written since I'vebeen a little bit distractedcurrently playing AnimalCrossing Pocket Camp

request for RenTheKitten!
I hope you enjoy, it took
a bit longer than I wanted
to get it written since I've
been a little bit distracted
currently playing Animal
Crossing Pocket Camp.
Word Count: 1540
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The BAU had just finished their most recent case, the newest recruit Y/FN Y/LN was pretty proud of her work on her first ever case out in the field.

While out in the field and during her training a certain David Rossi had caught her eye and stole all of her attention from anything else, but she knew she had to focus on the case at hand before her silly crush.

With a tired yawn she grabs her go bag from the floor beside the round table after their boss, Aaron Hotchner, had dismissed everyone from the briefing after their jet landed.

Arriving at the elevator Y/N pushes the button with the up arrow located on it, waiting on the elevator to make it up to the floor the BAU was on.

Once the elevator arrives she steps into it before she pushes the ground floor button so she can get ready to start her walk home alone for the night.

"Wait! Hold the elevator please!" The voice of David Rossi calls out as he strides across the office.

Seeing the doors closing Y/N puts her hand against the closing doors, pushing them back open until David had made it into the elevator with her.

"Thank you Y/N, I appreciate you holding the elevator for me. I would have had to wait a lot longer for the elevator to come all the way back up." David says with a smile in her direction.

"It's no problem David, that would have sucked when the elevator hadn't even left yet, and a little rude if I didn't hold it." Y/N says with a nervous chuckle, her crush on the man coming up prominently to the surface because of their close proximity in the elevator.

"Do you need a ride home Y/N?" David asks her, not wanting her to walk home alone because of his own growing crush on the woman.

"No it's alright David, I like walking home at night it's really calming to me for some reason and after that case we just finished, it's much needed before I can fall asleep, I really appreciate the offer though." Y/N says with a kind smile in his direction before the elevator dings to signal the doors opening.

"If you ever do need a ride home after a case don't hesitate to ask, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you at night." David says as the two walk out of the elevator and towards the front doors.