☽Silent Echos ★ Spencer Reid☾

This one was requested by the lovely AngelNinja5!I hope you enjoy it

by the lovely AngelNinja5!
I hope you enjoy it. :)
Word Count: 3786
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The case the team is working on has been a tough one, they haven't been able to find their Unsub but they just knew they were getting closer to figuring out who it was.

The Unsub has been torturing and strangling women to death, and they finally had a person come to them with a lead.

The Unsub had tried to lure the victim, Lillie, to have her help him with his daughter who was injured in the woods and he could tell Lillie wasn't believing his ploy after all the news reports she's seen of missing girls.

Well, the man got super pissed off that she wasn't following him to help so he tried to just grab her and she screamed for help, and a group of people came over and the guy bolted but not before Lillie got a good look at him. Good enough to get a good profile to the sketch artist.

Penelope's been trying to work her magic but so far they haven't came up with anyone who looked vaguely similar. They were missing something and they couldn't figure out what and it was starting to frustrate the team.

So here Y/N was, walking alone in the middle of the night because she couldn't sleep and needed some fresh air.

She would have had Spence come but since they were sharing a room, she knew he had finally found sleep and knew he needed it way more than she did and with this case being so stressful her best friend had barely gotten any sleep.

Though really neither had she, but she had definitely slept more than Spencer.

She figured one walk by herself wouldn't hurt, right? Wrong. Very wrong. The minute the agent walked out of that hotel room the man had been waiting, watching, following her. Without her even acknowledging it.

She could be his leverage to get a deal, to get out of this because what he did know is he probably wouldn't make it out of this alive.

Y/N turned the corner and made her way into the empty park at midnight, sitting in a swing lost in her thoughts trying to figure out what they were missing.

So lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the footsteps in the gravel behind her. It all happened so fast, the way he ripped her out of that swing and taped her mouth shut before proceeding to tape her arms and legs together, carrying her back to his van.

She had left everything to protect herself in the hotel room, she so badly wishes she would have at least brought her pepper spray but she didn't think it would matter but she was oh so wrong...