☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾

Another request from thelovely Houndee! This ones aPenelope x Sick!Female!Reader,I hope you all enjoy it! I alsoapologize for it beinga bit shorter

lovely Houndee! This ones a
Penelope x Sick!Female!Reader,
I hope you all enjoy it! I also
apologize for it being
a bit shorter.
Word Count: 1100
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/N knew she was getting sick the night before work, so she called Hotch to inform him that she wouldn't be in that day, the girl somehow catching the flu.

After informing her boss that she wouldn't be in she curls up in her bed with tissues and blankets watching a movie marathon until she fell asleep for the night.

When she woke up the next morning she felt worse, her head was pounding, her chest hurt, her nose was stuffy and runny and she couldn't stop coughing.

In result of feeling so miserable Y/N never left her bed most of the day because she didn't even want to move so she tried to sleep away the sickness.

Penelope on the other hand arrived at work looking around the office for her beautiful girlfriend Y/N but when she didn't spot her anywhere she made her way to SSA Aaron Hotchner's office, shutting the door behind her.

"Uh, sir, is Y/N not here today?" Penelope asks him curiously, not sure why her girlfriend wouldn't show up for work.

"She called me last night to inform me she needed a sick day, she wasn't feeling good." Aaron says to Penelope.

"Oh thank you Hotch, I'm going to go get back to work." Penelope replies before leaving Hotch's office.

Once she makes it back to her bat cave she sends a quick text to Y/N, not sure when she'll see it, "I hope you feel better Y/N, I'm coming over after work to take care of you. No objections because I know that you will just end up sleeping all day and not eating. I love you, see you soon. xx"

Y/N woke up to someone gently shaking her shoulder, opening her eyes and seeing that it's Penelope a smile grows on her face before she turns away to sneeze.

After sneezing she hugs Penelope tight, "Pennnyyy, you came to take care of me."

"Yes I did sugarplum, have you ate at all today?" Penelope asks.

"No.. I've been asleep all day." Y/N admits sheepishly.

"Then I am going to get you soup and medicine and your favorite movies and we will cuddle and you will get better so I can see your cute face at work again." Penelope says with a giggle.