☽Mistletoe ★ Spencer Reid☾

A Christmassy oneshot for allof my lovely Reiders! And sinceI love Spencer so much I madethis a Spencer one, I hope youall enjoy it

of my lovely Reiders! And since
I love Spencer so much I made
this a Spencer one, I hope you
all enjoy it. Merry Christmas
and Happy Holidays!
Word Count: 1590
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This time of year could either be the best time of the year, or the worst time of the year, and for Y/N she was in-between on the holiday.

Today was December twenty-fifth, or Christmas Day, and she had just finished getting dressed in her red crushed velvet skater dress and brown booties.

She was slightly excited for the fact that the BAU actually had the past two days off, and everyone was gathering with their families at David's house to eat and celebrate Christmas together.

With one last quick glance at her appearance in the mirror, she grabs her bag and car keys before heading out the door to get in her car and start making her way to Rossi's huge house.

The radio was on and playing her favorite song as she smiled and sung along to it as she drove closer to where all her friends, and pretty much second family to her were all gathered.

After awhile of driving she can see David's house in the distance, and as she got closer to the house all of the teams cars parked in the driveway minus one certain genius.

When she noticed Spencer's car wasn't there she felt her mood drop a bit since she was hoping to see him and spend Christmas with the dorky male she had developed feelings for over the years of working together.

Pulling her car into the driveway she turns it off, getting out of the car with her things before locking her doors and making her way towards the door when just the man she was thinking about pulls up in the driveway behind her car.

Y/N waves at Spencer from the front porch as she waits for him to get out and come join her before going in the house where the rest of the team were.

Once he got out of the car and locked his doors he quickly made his way over to the porch where Y/N stood with a goofy grin on his face, "Merry Christmas Y/N! Did you just get here too?"

"Merry Christmas Spencer! Yeah I did, maybe two minutes before you pulled in actually." Y/N says with a smile as she knocks on the door a few times.

Within minutes Derek's smiling face answers the door, with a green elf hat sat atop his head, "Y/N! Pretty Boy! You're finally here, come in we are starving and the food is almost done."

Walking in the door they're greeted with the rest of the team, a bubbly Penelope rushing over to pull Y/N and Spencer into a bear hug before sitting two red Santa hats on their heads.