☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾

A Emily x Female!Reader forthe lovely deepsealandfill,who requested my firstEmily x Reader!Enjoy!Word Count: 1700★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

the lovely deepsealandfill,
who requested my first
Emily x Reader!
Enjoy!
Word Count: 1700
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The team were currently on the BAU's private jet heading to Ohio where an Unsub kept brutally murdering lesbian and bisexual females, with a severe amount of overkill.

All Y/N knew was that whoever was killing these women were pissed off at these women or someone resembling these victims.

So here they all were, going over the case file and trying to get the profile on the jet ride to Ohio, Emily and Y/N sitting next to each other in their seats.

Morgan finally speaks up, "Is it possible that it could be a woman struggling with her sexuality?"

"I don't think so, look at the overkill on them, the Unsub would have to be pretty pissed off and have a lot of strength to do that amount of overkill. I was thinking possibly a boyfriend or husband who's significant other left him for a lesbian or bisexual woman." Y/N replies to Derek, looking around at the group.

"That would actually make more sense, since there are absolutely no hesitation marks on any of the victims, not even the first." Reid adds in.

"Penn, can you do a search to see how many men were recently divorced in the past couple of months?" Y/N questions as the jet is getting ready to land.

"I sure can, I'll let you know if my search comes up with anything." Penelope says before the screen she's on goes dark.

When the team land they all split up, Morgan, Reid, and Rossi all head to the most recent crime scene while JJ, Hotch, Prentiss and Y/LN head to the local police station to see what they have on the case so far.

Awhile after everyone is back at the police station the team realize it's getting late so a few members of the team decide to sleep in shifts at the station while trying to figure out the case.

In the morning Y/N is awoken by the sheriff coming into the room the team were working in to inform the FBI agents that there has been another murder.

Which is why Y/N was on the phone with Penelope Garcia seeing if she had any results on the search she asked her to do on the jet.

"The search has yielded twenty men in the Ohio area have gotten a divorce with their wife in the past month. Anything you can tell me to narrow the search even more?" Penelope asks from the phone.