☽Keeper ★ Spencer Reid☾

This ones for Houndee whohad this awesome idea for aSpencer x Male!Unsub!Reader

had this awesome idea for a
Spencer x Male!Unsub!Reader.
I hope you all you Reider's enjoy!
Word Count: 1270
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/N was searching for his next kill at work, needing something to take his mind off of being so damn lonely all the time. He made people suffer as much as he does.

And he'd never get caught, he had a foolproof vat of acid to easily dispose of the lives he took, hidden in his abandon fort that no one could ever possibly trace back to him. He was smart. And very cautious of what he does.

Y/N was working the late shift at this rundown shitty coffee shop in Portland, Oregon. Where recent talk of the family killer is spreading around, scaring families and the town is in shambles.

It amused Y/N, watching the panic in them caused by someone just like him. Though whoever that guy is, is pretty stupid and about to get caught.

The town had went to the Quantico Virginia's BAU unit of the FBI for help and they almost had their profile, which would explain why a half asleep Spencer Reid was trudging into the coffee shop at three in the morning.

"What can I get for you sir?" Y/N says politely, looking Spencer up and down inconspicuously.

"Uh, just a black coffee with lots of sugar, please." The male says quietly.

"Coming right up, to go or are you sitting at a table?" Y/N questioned as he turns to start making the cup of coffee.

"I'll be uh, dining in if that's alright this late." Spencer sheepishly says.

Y/N chuckles softly, thinking how perfect he would be to kill. Now comes the fun part here after, the stalking.

"That's just fine but this late we only allow you to sit up front on these seats near the counter." He says with a slight smile pulling onto his lips as he hands the male his coffee.

"Oh that's alright. I don't mind." Spencer says as he sits down, taking a sip of his coffee.

Y/N was sat inconspicuously watching him, pretending to be sat on the counter reading the book in his hand.

"Wow.. this is some amazing coffee. Did you make this.. uh, Y/N?" Spencer speaks up, reading his name off his tag pinned to his coffee work hat, so everyone can see it clearly.

"Yes I did. I'm glad you like my coffee, it's a pleasure to serve you..." Y/N trails off, hoping the man will finish with his name.