☽I'm Yours ★ Penelope Garcia☾

A Penelope x Fem!Reader foryou all requested by HoundeeIt's also my first attempt at a Penelope One-Shot so I hope you enjoy it!Word Count: 1410★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

you all requested by Houndee
It's also my first attempt at a
Penelope One-Shot so I
hope you enjoy it!
Word Count: 1410
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The team had just landed after an extremely tiring and long case, Y/N just wanted to go home as she trudged off the jet and into the office.

Though once she was through the BAU doors and into the round table room her mood changed entirely because she saw Penelope Garcia waiting for the team with boxes of pizza.

"What's this Penelope?" Derek asks, pointing to the boxes of pizza.

"Well, I knew you were all landing soon so I ordered pizza for everyone since I figured you'd all be hungry." Penelope replies with a smile on her face as she hold the boxes out to them.

Y/N's face lit up as she opened one of the boxes, grabbing out a slice of her favorite pizza before taking a bite and saying with a mouthful of pizza, "Penelope Garcia, you are an angel."

Penelope felt her cheeks heating up at Y/N's words, "Why thank you my little sugarplum, dig in."

Everyone sat around the table eating their slices of pizza and chatting with each other, just enjoying the company after such a long case.

After awhile Hotch says, "After that case I think we all need a break. Go home tonight and get a good nights rest and you all don't have to worry about coming in tomorrow, just come back Wednesday okay? Great work team."

At the sound of that everyone cheers and claps, thanking Hotch for the day off because it's been a very long time since they've had any time off, cases kept piling in and keeping everyone busy.

Slowly each member starts to disperse, starting with Hotch until there were only two left, Penelope and Y/N.

Once the two have finished the remaining pizza they clean up the round table, tossing all the boxes and napkins scattered around it before shutting the lights off.

"Do you need a ride home Penn?" Y/N asks her best friend before grabbing her discarded go bag that was on her desk.

"Yes please." She replies, her bubbly personality still showing through even with how tired she is.

The two get into the elevator and Y/N pushes the button to take them to the parking lot where her car resided. When they made their way into the parking lot Penelope followed behind Y/N until they made it to her spot.