☽Withered Parts ★ Spencer Reid☾

This is basically a secondpart to another one of myone shots called "Silent Echos"  requested by AngelNinja5

part to another one of my
one shots called "Silent Echos"
requested by AngelNinja5.
Enjoy my Reider's!
Fluff fluff fluff!!
Word Count: 2056
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/N and Spencer had finally finished their work day, this last case being particularly strainful on her being since it was a case involving children and she had to watch as they lost the little boy.

The Unsub Tony Ronaldo shot the poor boy point blank in the head before blowing his own brains out after. He used a shotgun and it was a gory sight, she couldn't get it out of her head.

That picture being imprinted into her brain made her sick. So sick that she couldn't dare eat anything, knowing she'd throw it right back up.

And she couldn't sleep. All she did was have nightmares about it over and over, each way she tries to save the boy it ends the same and she wakes up to herself throwing up again.

She knows Spencer's had to notice it because she hasn't been staying at his house as all not wanting him to worry about her not being able to handle the case. She knew this was a part of the job. But it still got to her more than she wanted it to.

Spencer notices her staring out the window of his car on their way to his apartment, the distraught look on her face made him know something was wrong. And the fact she's pretty much been avoiding being over at his house much, he also noticed shes not been eating.

He decided he would confront her about it once they get to his house, hoping maybe if he talks to her about it she'd open up and maybe start to be okay. Spencer really doesn't want to lose her.

He already has a pretty good idea of what was bugging her though, the poor girl was there when that monster killed little Nick and then himself. With a shotgun for heaven sake.

Spencer wasn't in the barn when it happened, he was around the back of it searching the field when he heard the shots. Himself not having to see it happen but only the aftermath.

Plus it's only been a little over a month since his girlfriend had been kidnapped.. When you throw all of that together she's probably going through a rough time. Hopefully he'll be able to help her even a little bit.

The whole car ride Y/N was slightly panicking, hoping that he wouldn't figure out that she hadn't been eating or feeling too great.. but her boyfriend's a profiler, so it's highly likely he already knows. Then again it might actually help to talk to him about it. He is great at comforting her and making her feel safe after all.