☽Fix You ★ Spencer Reid☾

A Spencer x female!teenage!reader for you all, requestedby AngelNinja5, just a wholebuncha fluff! Enjoy guys!Word Count: 1578★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

reader for you all, requested
by AngelNinja5, just a whole
buncha fluff! Enjoy guys!
Word Count: 1578
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It was the middle of the night when Y/N heard the doors to the basement she was being kept in burst open, and multiple sets of footsteps bound down the stairs.

She was terrified to say the least, she didn't know who could be coming down those stairs next. Over the three years she'd been here they've had so many different girls her age or younger come through the doors but they always got on his bad side. Y/N knew better.

Suddenly the basement lights flicker on and in front of her stands a bunch of people in blue FBI vests with guns in their hands.

"F/N L/N? You're safe now. We're with the FBI. My name's Spencer Reid. We have the man who hurt you in custody." Says a man with curly hair as he gets the lock on the crate unlocked before swinging the door open and offering the girl his hand.

Y/N's eyes start to water as she gulps, "I'm... I'm finally safe?" The girl meekly whispers, taking the doctors hand and stepping out of the cage, her legs wobbling under her since she hasn't stood in weeks.

"You're finally safe. Let's get you to the hospital to get you checked out okay?" Spencer says calmingly, holding her arm to lead her up the stairs.

Y/N tries to climb the stairs but falls, Spencer catching her before she can hit the ground, "Y/N I may have to carry you, if you don't mind."

"G-Go ahead my legs are too weak.. I've been in there for over a month." Y/N says, her voice never leaving the whispery tone.

Spencer carefully picks her up bridal style into his arms and carries her up the stairs to the awaiting ambulance outside of Oliver Branson's house.

Y/N gets placed onto the stretcher inside of the ambulance by Spencer before he gets ready to leave she grabs ahold of his FBI issue jacket.

"S-Spencer can you stay, please? You make me feel safe." She says quietly, hoping he'll ride with her to the hospital so she doesn't have to be all alone.

"Of course I can. I'll be right here the whole ride." He says as he sits on the bench near the bed, informing Hotch of what he was doing before the other person in the ambulance shuts the door and they start the ride to the hospital.

Not long after the ride to the hospital begins Y/N can feel her eyes getting heavy as they slowly close, the girl already so exhausted just from trying to walk up the stairs.