☽Elevators ★ Derek & Penelope☾

This ones a second part to myPenelope x Female!Daughter!Reader requested by peetalocalled "Battle Wounds" whereDerek is the father of Reader

Penelope x Female!Daughter!
Reader requested by peetalo
called "Battle Wounds" where
Derek is the father of Reader.
I hope you enjoy!
Word Count: 1124
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It had been three months since her and her abusive boyfriend had broke up and Y/N was dating someone new, she had a boyfriend in the army named Landon.

She was finally bringing him to meet her parents when he caught her off guard and started kissing her in the elevator on the way up to the BAU office.

When the elevator doors ding open the couple were still making out in the elevator, Penelope and Derek stood outside of it knowing their daughter was coming to visit so they were waiting on her.

What the two parents definitely did not expect to see was their daughter making out with a man in an army uniform in the FBI's elevator.

Derek starts to tap his foot before he clears his throat, "Ahem, baby girl, what the hell are you doing?"

Y/N freezes in her spot, jumping apart from her boyfriend and laughing nervously, "Uhm, hi dad... I was coming to introduce you and mom to my boyfriend, Landon, but not like this..."

"It's a uh, pleasure to see you again sir..." Landon says awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck as his cheeks are a dark red.

"Wait you two know each other?" Y/N says as the two step out of the elevator and into the hallway with her parents.

"I know his father, he and I are really good friends. But I better not catch you making out with my daughter in the elevator of my work building again, got it?" Derek says sternly, a small smirk on his face to show he's just messing with the two.

"Oh Derek stop it, they're cute, but you better not hurt my baby girl, her last relationship was not good at all." Penelope says with a smile before hugging him kindly.

"I second that, don't hurt my baby girl and the two of us will get along just fine." Derek says with a smile, patting Landon's back.

"Do you want to join us for dinner and a movie tonight?" Penelope offers, a smile on her face.

"Yeah that'd be great, thank you." Landon says with a smile.

They start to head towards the elevator again, all of them heading to their vehicles to start making their way towards the restaurant they were going to be eating at.