Prologue

People nowadays don’t think anymore, they just feel. How are you feeling, that’s what people say, not what are you thinking. They just say whatever words they FEEL like saying, they don’t think before they act. They act stupidly and foolishly, some of them become criminals like Osama Bin Laden who led an organization called the al-Qaeda, an organization that is believed to be involved in some deadly world-class terrorist attack.

 Some people would criticize everything; they talk without any further thinking,

They curse

They mock

They laugh at something that isn’t supposed to be laugh at

 They just won’t think before they talk, they just FEEL that it has to be spoken and they thought that all they have said would never happen in real life.

I do to, until THIS happen to me,

 I am the new world class terrorist and the whole world is hunting me down,

I’m on the run,

 I’m on the FAA no fly list

and they don’t know what I’m capable of, I don’t know what I’m capable of.

When I was little, people used to say that I had everything, the looks, the talents, the brains, and everyone would just be jealous of me, until something terrifying, something horrifying became a part of me, the supernatural powers that I could use to make anything happen by what I say, some people still think that it was a curse, some people think that it’s a gift. More and more people saw that what I had is a curse after what I have done, of what I’ve said that brings total destruction, screw that thought! I NEVER EVER WANTED THIS IN MY LIFE!!! All I know is that every single of happiness in my life has been taken away from me. I see their eyes are full of hatred, full of the will to chase me, to kill me.

My family, friends have betrayed me and are willing to do anything to help the agencies to bring me down and kill me

              I have been considered as a threat, a fugitive, and international terrorist, murderer, lunatic and I’m in the 10 top most wanted lists in every agencies

              And I have decided that I have to be anything but my own. They want me, well they can’t have it because if anyone can kill me, that has to be me. But that will never going to happen, because this curse won’t let me die, I’ve been shot in the head 10 times, Stabbed in the heart 13 times, been burned alive 5 times, jump off the burj-khalifa (emergency), and I have survived it all without any injuries, not a single bruise.

              They can’t kill me, but I can kill them, but that I’ll never find a way to do, I might be fierce on the outside but I certainly have a heart of gold and soft as cotton candy. But I’ll figure out away to deal with that and try me, and be sure to get ready to die slowly.

              Sometimes I just hope that this stupid thing would just be in my dream, but I know that it will never come true. Everything just happens as if it was yesterday, which reminds me, speaking of stories, I forgot to introduce myself to you my name is Sydney and here is my story…………..