Black Pyramids♠️

"The times may have changed, but the people are still the same. We're still looking for love, and that will always be our struggle as human beings." – Halle Berry

-Uraiah Gimbridge(Pronounced- Jim-bridge)

(Edited)
•Friday, March 23.•

I'd be walking through my school halls, happily walking to my locker and being me. Today was any normal day. I wasn't sad. I didn't feel bothered. I was just happy and neutral. Today was a half day. My spring break starts right after this bell.

*School Bell Rings*

I quickly made my way out of the school and out to the sidewalk. I love walking home I get to be surrounded by nature. "sometimes"

My phone vibrated and I obviously knew who it is.

Ladarius: Why do you choose to ignore me Uraiah?

This nigga does not get the memo at all! Let me tell you about, 'Ladarius'. He's crazy and he took my virginity without my consent. I have my rights and I don't think it's my lifetime goal to even listen to a guy who just bosses me around.

Ladarius and I have our moments but at this moment I'm not feeling it with his crazy ass, and I'm definitely not going to worry about being lonely once I break it off with him. I've had enough. Call me stupid because I am for even sticking around. I thought things would get better but they didn't.

I scoffed at the messages and shoved my phone in my pocket, continuing my journey to my house. It wasn't long before I reached the two-story home. I was happy to be here. I can get a break from school and the crazy people that lay within it.

Let's talk more about me. My mother is an almost-big businesswoman and she's hardly ever home. She always has Bessie Mae, my grandma, come to check up on me once in a while. Sometimes Bessie Mae be getting aggravating and I really do not have time to clean almost every hour of the day.

I took out my house key and unlocked the door, I then close the door behind me and kick off the nude sandals I decided to wear to school today. I only brought a light jacket with me and my small velvet backpack with me for school. So, I just went up to my room to set things down. I think I was going to watch Netflix almost the whole day because I didn't  have anything better to do.

Since we had got out at 11:30 today, and there was no need for a shower I easily changed into some black tights and an orange hoodie with "Yung Bleu" in the front in a Times New Roman font. I grabbed my makeup wipes and wiped all of the light makeup. I had chose to put a little on today. My skin was perfect to where concealer wasn't needed.

I grabbed my phone and called up Pizza Hut. I wanted two meat lovers pizza's, mild hot wings, and a cookie pie. I had kool-aid in the fridge so I didn't need to buy any sodas.