BP 27

Uraiah's POV

-
𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸
-

"Hey baby, how's therapy? Are the nurses treating you right?" Julius asked through FaceTime, making me smile about how caring he is.

I nodded my head and looked up from my crossword puzzle, "Yeah. Everything has been going great. The doctor said that I'm getting better and the medicine is helping me heal just fine." I said with a smile.

Julius gave me a smile back, "You look so beautiful when you're happy."

My heart fluttered and I covered my face to hide my blush. This made Julius chuckle. I couldn't get enough of his endless compliments. He made me so mushy inside. He's such a good boyfriend. I hope it'll always be like this.

Julius has a way with his words. A way in which I'm falling head over heels for him. He has been nothing but the most caring boyfriend I've ever had. He checks on me. Sends me roses and chocolate. Always makes sure to call me before I go to bed and reassures me that he'll be back soon.

"What is it?" Julius said flatly. I guess he was talking to someone.

So I uncovered my face and the phone flashed, "Gotchu'." Julius said with a smirk.

Damn, he tricked me and took a screenshot of me.

"Oh my god, why would you do that? I look a mess Julius!" I giggled picking up my pen.

"My beautiful mess." Julius said softly.

My heart fluttered again and I blushed, not covering it this time. Julius chuckled then his face went flat. His phone had vibrated and I guess whatever notification he got was bothering him.

"Julius? Is everything alright?" I asked picking up the phone to look at his face better.

"I'll call you back." Then he ended the call.

What was that all about?

I only sighed and placed my phone back on the charger. Once it was plugged up, I grabbed my box of chocolate from the nightstand and took off the lid. I moved the cover over and grabbed a piece of chocolate. I then plopped it into my mouth and moaned softly.

"Mmh. Caramel," I sighed happily.

•••

Julius's Pov

"Where did this nigga go?" I shouted at my security.

Camarion was able to cover all of his tracks and outsmart me. He took all the money out of his bank accounts as well. Why would he take them out? We must have an insider. I don't do insiders. Insiders suffer more than the person I'm targeting. Wrong move, Camarion.

I placed my hand on my hip and pulled up my Burberry dress shirt to show them my strap, "Get all the information you can. Torture every single person who's close to him and once you have found him, grab him. After you do, I will question you all. It appears we have an insider. I'm watching you." I chuckled and pulled out my gun.

My security quivered in fear, cowering away from my intimidation. Good, that's what I like to see. As much as I have put these niggas on they feet and one of them choose to betray me. Not even just the security, the people who work for me. Who could it be? I'm targeting the security because I'm the one who told them to take the money out. So it has to be one of them.

I smirked at them as silence settled comfortably in the room. Well at least to me it did. I turned away from them and walked over to the table that held whisky and weed. We were in the meeting room. I needed this table to help me relieve my stress.