BP 10

(Delicious Sushi in Media❤😋)

(She's right there because she looks like a beautiful-individual black woman

(She's right there because she looks like a beautiful-individual black woman. Juss because this is what this story is about)

When Niggas call us Females Bitches:

"We might be FEMALES but we're not DOGS like all you niggas." - Uni.yk❤️

(Uraiah's and Abriyanna's Sleep Over!!! )

Uraiah's Pov
Thursday.
3:47 P.M.
March 28th

I set all the snacks and drinks together cutely for our sleepover, and I have a pizza cooking in the oven. Abriyanna would be here any moment and I have to make sure things are perfect. There will possibly be crying during this sleepover BUT she's basically my best friend and that's what best friends are for right? I'll probably get in trouble for having Abriyanna over without my mother's consent but she loves her, since that's her niece, so no damage will POSSIBLY be done.

I went downstairs to check on the pizza, I grabbed a mitten and opened the oven door. The hotness wavering around in my face, to me the pizza seemed done. It's been cooking for about 24 minutes now, so I might as well take it out. I carefully grab the pizza pan and take it out, setting it down on the island. I grab the wooden cutting board and quickly place the hot pizza onto the cutting board. I look through the drawers, trying to find my mothers pizza cutter, I was unable to find it so I guess I'll settle on a kitchen knife. I carefully cut the pizza into an evenly six-slice pizza, and smile at my neatly cut pizza. Never in my life, I've ever seen a good cut pizza like this..well pizza hut I did. THA-

*Ding Dong*

I turn my head towards the door, instantly knowing it's Abriyanna's tall ass from her complaints of the hot sun. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I say laughing.

I open the door and smile at my tall cousin, hugging her and stepping to the side to let her in. "What took you so long, it was hot as he-- PIZZA!" Abriyanna squeals running to the kitchen and grabbing a slice for herself. "Umm, don't be eating all that damn pizza. You know yo tall ass can eat a whole damn box." I say flatly moving the pizza away from her. "Bitch, fuck you. Now come on, cause I got some tea to spill." Abriyanna says walking towards the stairs. I shake my head and laugh, grabbing the cutting board's handle and carefully walking upstairs with the pizza.

We were settled into the movie room, and we feasted on pizza while Abriyanna was telling me about some drama that was going on. I was only amused and entertained because Abriyanna is a good storyteller, she's also a funny one too. Also, this situation she's telling me about is so freaking interesting. I continued to listen and laugh while she told me the situation, but then it came to where it was my turn to say what was going on with me. I haven't been thinking about Camarion for about a good 50 minutes, but when I start talking about him again. the next few hours will be miserable for me. I sighed and started to tell her what has been happening lately..