BP 17

(Julius' name is Julius Omar Singletary💕)

Julius Pov
1:29 P.M.
Saturday
March 31st

I went to change out of those scrubs because I felt disgusted. A nigga smelt like disinfectant and old people piss. I shook my head as my OCD, that my moma cursed me with, triggered and I started to fold the ugly clothing. I checked my fit in the mirror, sponging my hair and looking at my red and white Louis Vuitton shirt with my heavy gold chain displaying my name. I had washed out jeans on with rips in them with a pair of my white balenciaga dad shoes on. I then slipped on my Versace sunglasses, taking a quick glance of the white male nurse I had knocked out who was sprawled out on the floor.

I snickered and swiftly walked out of the changing room, taking one good look at Uraiah before I made my way out. She even took a few seconds to look at me and I gave her a nice sexy grin to remember me by. Her eyes went wide and a toothy green settled on her face, with her cheeks becoming a light shade of red. That blush made me want her even more and I was going to get her AND I was going to make
her mine. However, that nigga Ladarius has to go. Ain't no way in hell this nigga gon get away like that. Trying to take my precious baby away from me? No sir, if I have to kill you...you'd wish you didn't survive yo mother's abortion. Only speaking facts, not the opinions.

I walked out of the hospital, ignoring the thirsty hoes who wanted all of my chocolatey goodness. I wasn't into a female just throwing herself at me, show me you strong and Youn need a nigga. So I can break that mindset in and beat that pussy up to make you my princess. Uraiah was going to get every bit of this energy and I was going to make sure of it.

.
.
.

Uraiah's Pov
1:30 p.m.
Saturday
March 31st

"Honey, what are you looking at?" My mom said looking at the window.

Mr.Singletary was the most handsome guy I've ever seen! His choice in clothing displayed his wealth with pride and that sexy grin definitely told me this wouldn't be my last time seeing him. In the background, my mother was still asking me the same question. I just needed a few seconds to replay the make out session we had earlier and his glorious beauty.

"Uraiah!" My mother shouted, catching my attention.

My eyes focused on her face, a sense of sorry wading into my body. Her stress line started to appear across her forehead and I felt so guilty for making her worry. "Sorry, moma." I said softly, giving her some reassurance with my smile.

"I—." She was cut off from a female doctor walking in with a sign of apology appearing on her face.

"Hello, sorry for interrupting," The doctor said closing the door behind her and standing in front of my bed.

I took note of her name tag and started to pronounce Dr.LanAcker in my head. That's a weird ass last name but that ain't my business.

"You're fine, ma'am." My mother said with a warm smile.

The doctor nodded her head and started to scan over her clipboard, "I'm assuming you are the mother of Uraiah, here?"

"Ah, yes I am." My mother said with a nod.

"Well, me and my group of fellow doctors have considered on letting her leave. No prescribed medicine is necessary; however, you can use ibuprofen whenever she says her head hurts. Additionally, everything is just fine with her brain. Just a little brain movement that could cause a few minor headaches later on." Dr.LanAcker said with a smile.

I was relieved to hear this because I definitely did not want to sleep in a hospital in a bed someone died in. I have really bad paranoia and I would definitely faint because of one small thing.

"However, Ms.Uraiah," The doctor trailed off looking at me serious now. "Are you aware that you are pregnant?"

"P-Pregnant? Excuse me?" I said slowly my mother burning holes in the side of my face with her eyes.

"Yes, you heard me right. Pregnant. Only a few days to be exact. Technology has been improving rapidly and we now have the ability to detect the sign of Pregnancy early." The doctor said with a nod, her pen in hand.

My eyes transformed into the size of a golf ball, everyone was looking at me and I didn't know what to do. Everything froze and I just needed a few seconds to calculate all of this.

Okay, so I'm pregnant. I know for a fact that it's Camarion's baby because he's the only guy I've heard sex with for a long time. The way he treated me that day kind of indicated that he would not claim the baby and he would call me a few names. I was still going to tell him because I don't want him back firing on me and taking this to court. However, I was going to screen record him while on the phone for any evidence if going to court comes up in the picture. But now, it's time to deal with the burden in the room.

"I'll just go. Sign these papers and she's free to go." The doctor said with a smile, handing my mother the papers.

My mother only gave her a single nod and glared at the papers. I wasn't going to speak because I'm pretty sure she wanted to beat my ass at the moment. Additionally, I felt bad for her little man candy because he's just over there shifting around uncomfortable.

"When I sign these papers, I'm going to turn these papers in. I will leave and once you leave here, get your shit and get out of my house." My mother said glaring hard at me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought she was cool with me having sex. She even said, "Make sure I use condoms." Why is she turning her back on me? It was a mistake, I was high and I didn't feel like coming down from my cloud 9. I guess this is my problem and mistake, and now I have to deal with it. I didn't want to exchange words with her because there was no need to. As much convincing I'd try to throw at her, she wouldn't cave in. The only thing on my mind was where my next shelter would be. I didn't want to stay with Tayla because I didn't want to be a burden on her mother. My only option now was to find a homeless shelter.

My m— Yolanda walked out of the door, pulling her piece of man candy out of the room who gave me a sign of sadness. I sighed and pressed the call button for the nurse to unhook me.

Time to boss up...
• • •

1 month later

Nah ah, cliff hanger bitches