BP 13

(she so pretty ain't it?😍😍)

"Never feel lower than someone who is already Lowe than you."

Sorry for any Mistakes

Uraiah's Pov
5:51 P.M.
*Buzz Buzz*
Friday

1 (345)-657-984: Hey😘

Uraiah smiles happily at the message shoving a sushi roll into her mouth, she instantly knew who the unknown number was.

Hiii🥰

Uraiah shuts off her phone and continues her conversation with Tayla. The sushi arrived a couple of minutes ago and now they were feasting. Uraiah was surprised that Tayla ordered a lot of sushi, but the ones that they didn't finish they could eat later. The reason being is because, Tayla is not allowed to cook while her mother is not at home.

"How's the sushi?" Tayla asks shoving some sushi into her mouth.

*Buzz Buzz*

Uraiah smiles and raises up her thumbs to reply to Tayla's message. Uraiah quickly looks at her phone, and starts replying.

1 (345)-657-984: you havin' a good time with yo friend?

Now that's when Uraiah started to get uninterested. She highly disliked when white guys try to be black. It makes her mad because they try to be like someone else other than themselves. Little did she know who it REALLY was.

Uraiah decided to leave him on read and continue on the delicious food in front of her. "Lord Jesus, why every time I get a guy something feels wrong?" She says aloud.

"Well, why do you feel that?" Tayla asks covering her mouth as she speaks.

"Well Maximillion, even if that's his name, over here texting like a fucking nigga. And ion like that. I'd rather have that cocky ass white dude instead of a nigga inside of a white person." Uraiah sighs shoving sushi into her mouth.

"Whoa, girl slow down," Tayla says laughing.

"Just get your mind off of it for a bit, and let's focus on the movie, please? We haven't been watching it for the past 20 minutes." Tayla says.

Uraiah agrees and faces towards Tayla's flatscreen tv, she starts focusing so her mind would at least get off of the subject about that guy for a moment.

..

9:48 P.M.
Friday

It was late now and Uraiah was currently brushing her teeth. Tayla was knocked out in her bed and Uraiah still had that guy in her mind. She was a little tense because she keeps hearing grunts and deep-voice like sounds in the vent. When she was done brushing her teeth, she picked up her phone and started texting the guy again.

"Uraiah.." a low deep voice said.

"What the fuck?... I know you lyin'." Uraiah says her body frozen with fear.

"Turn off the light." the voice said again.

The voice sounded like it was coming from the vent, and there was Julius dressed in all back and adoring Uraiah's perfect features.

"No, what you mean turn off the light? I am a sanctified Christian and no demon shall do any harm." Uraiah says constantly look around the bathroom.

*Buzz Buzz*
(1) New Message
1 (345)-657-984: Do as he says..

Uraiah furrows her eyebrows shaking her head wondering how this guy could possibly be hearing all of this.

"Hell no, you not getting me like off the Haunted House," Uraiah says grabbing her things and leaving out the room.

"You will regret this," Julius said making his voice clearer.

Uraiah stops in her tracks and slowly turns around, "Wait, I've heard that voice before." She trails off looking at the vent.

"Well come back and let's have a little chat shall we?" Julius said silently unbolting the vent.

"Wait nevermind, demons got the power to do that," Uraiah says starting to walk back to Tayla's room. Tayla's mom left for a bit to go talk something out with Tayla's dad because they have some issues going on. Tayla seems like a heavy sleeper so she shouldn't be able to hear this.

Uraiah stops in her tracks once she heard the vent rattle against the floor and the sound of heavy footsteps stopping nearby. "Turn around slowly, for me." Julius husky voices say in his all-black glory.

Uraiah's body felt like it was under a spell as she slowly turned around to find a masked tall figure leaning against the bathroom door. "Wh-Who are you?" Uraiah asks her voice trembling under his intimidating presence.

"You don't remember me? I sholl can say you got even sexier from the last time I saw you." Julius smirks slowly walking to her small form as Uraiah keeps her eyes glued to the floor.

When he reached her, he snatched up her chin and made her look directly in his dark brown eyes. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, understand?" Julius says feeling Uraiah's cold fingertips swiftly moving his hand from her chin and her body quickly rushing away.

Julius let her leave and only smirked, knowing this was only the beginning...

He just needed to get a good a glimpse at her and Maximillion would be the key into getting his beautiful prize.

Julius casually left the house, hearing Uraiah trying to wake up Tayla so she could see Julius. He only chuckled and got into his matte black Ferrari and pulled out his iPhone XMax, typing the words...

I'll be back, bayb . 😌

...

How was it?
Enjoying the book so far ? I would love to read some of your comments.
Vote
Share
Comment!