BP 8

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." – Maya Angelou

-Camarion's Pov
Thursday
10:45 A.M.
March 28th

I was currently riding over to Uraiah's house, I had my music up loud and I was smoking a small blunt of weed. I couldn't get too high because I already am caught up with the police about weed. After we come back from the grocery store, I was thinking I could cut her off, Ya know? I only wanted the pussy, and let me tell you hers is fyee. When she was influenced under weed, I wasn't really high and I knew what I was doing. Then guess what? Ian even pull out. Ima let ha ass suffer. What? Ima real nigga and real niggas fuck and duck. Ya hearddd!!!!!!

You can get the fuck out my head reading, stupid ass bitches.

...

Uraiah's Pov
10:50 A.M.

I sprayed on my perfume and lathered my skin in lotion. I was kind of excited to go grocery shopping with Camarion. He seems to be changing; I see it but at that same time I don't see it. Maybe I should really let loose and get to know Camarion? He actually seems like a pretty decent guy and I haven't had any type of romantic vibe in a while. I really didn't want to get hurt, because Ladarrius had ruined me and my emotions. Hopefully, Camarion wasn't the same and I could at least feel appreciated for a while.

I grabbed my MOCHINO bag and unplugged my phone from the charger and went downstairs to grab a honeybun. Yes, I know what you're thinking, why is she having a honey bun for breakfast? I want a honeybun so mind ya damn business. I sit at the island and nom on my honeybun, going through my feed in social media. I liked a couple of photos and did some promos. I was kind of famous on social media, I guess you could say that? It was only because of my mom, my mom is so freaking sexy, I'd hit that.

I turned on the tv and decided to watch the Disney channel. Disney channel was like my all time favorite when I was little and I still watch it to this day. You can't go wrong with Disney Channel.

*Buzz Buzz*

New TextMessage (1)

Camarion: Ayoo, I can't take you to the grocery store. Sum came up, I'll call you tonight

...

I scoffed and shook my head, my mood is ruined. I was looking forward to going to the grocery store and shopping with him. Well, you never know, Maybe he had a good reason? I sighed and grabbed the keys my mother left me to her BMW. I went out of the house and locked up, sluggishly walking over to the car and unlocking it. I start the car by the button and closed the car door, my facial expression never changing. Can I just meet a new nigga who'll walk around the grocery store with me? Like, gosh I just feel so sad now.

I shook my head from the thought and pulled out of the driveway, putting the car in reverse and driving to the grocery store.

...

I was halfway through the shopping list and I decided to pick something for myself. The basket was mostly filled with vegetables, snacks, frozen foods, meat, water, and juices. I was currently getting some ice cream and popsicles. I was most likely going to get in trouble for buying things without asking but I really don't give a damn at the moment. I left the frozen section and went to the sauce aisle, trying to find the sauce moma always uses in her alfredo...

"You looking fa some?" A deep angelic voice said.

"Hmm?" I turned around confused, my brain continuously playing his voice repeatedly.