BP 18

(Her nails, lazy day wear, and her slides)
——
"B-A——B-Y, This goes out to all the baby mommas!" - Fantasia

Uraiah's Pov
1 month later
6:02 A.M.
May 4th, 2019

My pregnancy wasn't the classic one 16 year olds went through. Tayla's mother gave me the benefit of starting my own bank account, finding me temporary housing and even getting me a job at Forever 21 in the mall. It seemed like God gave me the easy route because most young pregnancies didn't end up like this. However, I was near grown so I actually thank my m— Yolanda for kicking me out. I was probably going to stay up under her most of the time, that's why things happen for a reason. Also, that Julius guy has been around lately. I see him everywhere I go, he sends me flowers, and sends me groceries out of the blue. It was weird but atleast groceries weren't in my budget.

Today, was an off day. My baby bump was growing by the days and I was becoming more emotional. I ate a lot, which I did regularly BEFORE I was pregnant, and I was very horny. I had no one to please me and getting ate out right now was definitely a good answer for me.

Anyways, Tayla and her mother checks up on me everyday, making sure to take me to my doctor appointments and get some entertainment in my life. Recently, we just had a girls day and my toes and fingernails were now a clear glittery look. Tayla was like a sister to me and of course, her mother was like...a MOTHER!

The temporary housing was just enough to fit my satisfaction, it had one bed room, a small kitchen, living room and a bathroom. I worked hard for all the things I placed in this house to make it homey and I can say I'm very proud of myself. I also had a small hustle on the side, creating birthday pins, bows for little girls, and making shirts. $15 dollars for a birthday pin, the price ranges between the size and what all you get on it, same things goes for bows and shirts. I forgot, I also have a press printer, to put the vinyl on the shirts, in my living room.

Soon enough, I am going to need a bigger space for all of the vinyl, and ribbon. I have only $2,000 dollars in my bank account and I was not going to spend it. I really needed a new home, more like an
apartment in the city here. I always like apartments like that, the ceiling to floor windows and the nice view in the living room with granite counters. Just wait, I'm going to have it all and no one can take it from me.

I read the clock. "6:02 A.M."it read, I never understood why I always woke up this early but the advantage was I could get things done earlier. I huffed and sat up in my sleeping position, stretching my arms and letting out a stinky yawn. I swung my foot onto the cold tiled floor, hissing and jumping back in bed. I really needed to buy me some slides, maybe go to the mall and get the fluff yeah slides in every color. I had a couple of hundreds to my discretion and maybe I wanted to spoil myself today. I sigh and slowly get out of bed again, wincing from the cold floor underneath me as I walk to the bathroom.

I started to yawn and rub my eyes as I made my journey, turning on the hall way light and arriving at my destination. I walked into the bathroom, turning the light on and looking at how crazy I looked. My sew in was securely wrapped and protected while my face and body looked a mess. I shrug and trudged over to the shower, turning it on and peeling out of my clothes.

My shower was long reaching up to 55 minutes and I felt refreshed. My skin was so soft and I just wanted to show off my beautiful glow. I got out of the shower and wrapped my body in a warm white fluffy towel. I smile and turn my body to the side, looking at my beautiful baby bump. I caress it gently, with a smile plastering over my face from the excitement bubbling in my heart.

I slightly hovered over the sink, grabbing my electronic toothbrush and carefully putting on the toothpaste. Brushing my teeth, I started to wander off into my head. Last week I called Camarion  and told him that I was pregnant. He shamed me out, on the phone, in front of all his friends and called me out of my name. I honestly didn't care. He didn't deserve to be in my baby's life anyways, I'll just play both roles and I'm just fine with that. I made sure to record the call because I'd be damn going to court.