BP 11

Previously in Black Pyramids:

"Ma, are we going to have to move?" I ask.

"I'm afraid so, boop. Is the police there?" Moma asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Well, Y'all sit tight and I'm not that far from the house," Moma says.

"Okay," I say.

I hung up the phone and gave Abriyanna a sad look. She hugged me and we sat like that for a while.

...

"I am dripping melanin and honey. I am black without apology."

Uraiah's Pov
(Third person)
Friday
7:32 A.M
March 30th
*beep beep*

It was a rainy morning and it was time for Uraiah to get up and attend her last day of the second week at her new school. After the incident with Ladarius, her mother decided to move them to Houston, Texas. The weather there was much different than the weather in Wisconsin. Very humid, and dry here.

Uraiah groaned while getting out of bed, smashing the button on the digital clock. She stumbled towards the hallway bathroom, her mood starting to lighten up as she smelt the delicious aroma of bacon raiding through the hall. "Are you up, boop'?" shouts Uraiah's mom.

"Yes!" Uraiah shouts before closing the door.

Uraiah turned on the shower and walked back to the bathroom sink. She grabbed her electronic toothbrush and her whitening Colgate toothpaste, starting to throughly brush her pearly whites. Uraiah has now started a routine for herself, she got tired of being lazy so she did something about it.

Brush teeth, mouth wash, shower and face routine. Also, shaving.

That was the daily routine everyday, she started to think of herself more as a young women. She'll be graduating soon and having her hygiene, face, and body on point was part of her main goal.

Uraiah is also enrolled into a private school. The academics there perfectly fits the education plan that is the key to her success. They also live in a private neighborhood, there are fences around the whole neighborhood, security in the front and back of the neighborhood and gates infront of every house. It was like a suburban private area, but still luxurious.

Once Uraiah was done brushing her teeth she started to pour some mouth wash into the bottle cap. She filled it halfway and poured it into her mouth, starting to pace around the bathroom and swashing the minty-alcoholic-like liquid in her mouth.

She only paced for about 5 minutes and spat out the liquid, sucking her cheeks in because the liquid made them tingly. Uraiah grabbed a washcloth off of the towel rack and laid it on the side of the tub. She peeled off her clothing and hopped in the shower, grabbing her washcloth and using her dove soap to cleanse herself.

After her shower, she was already doing her face routine. She started this face cleansing routine the second day that she's been living in this house. You could already see the progress slowly imerging because of her forehead not having several zits or blackheads.

Uraiah was wrapped up in her gray fluffy robe, with a clear shower cap on her head. She was deeply cleansing her face with a brush, the coconut oil making her skin a little lighter. She was enjoying this moment because she liked the way the brush felt on her skin.