BP 20

(Uraiah's Outfit!)

"Would you rather risk it or wait?" - nylon ❤️

May 5th
Uraiah's Pov

I was awake but didn't want to open my eyes. I felt so warm in the comfortable position I was in. My hand was under my pregnant belly, with only my black lingerie bra and panties covering my body.

During the night, I had taken off the clothes because I was hot. I might consider sleeping this way for now on. However, today I had to go to work. I don't get that many hours since I'm pregnant but I can get more if I ask.

Everyone at my job is mostly females and gay guys. It's a nice atmosphere there and I don't feel stressed. I mostly put clothes on racks and fold them to display them. Then after that, I'll sit down for a bit. They won't let me work if it's a busy day because I'll possibly be on my feet and rushing around.

They honestly do not understand that I'm only a month pregnant. They're treating me like I'm about six months in. Speaking about my pregnancy, he or she was hungry and I needed to get up.

I laid there for a few more minutes and I sat up in bed. I rubbed my eyes slowly and looked around the dimly lit room from the sun's rays. I slowly planted my small feet on the floor and stretched, letting out some weird groans.

While stretching, on my dresser sat a black circle container that held red roses along with a McDonald's bag and a caramel frappe beside it. I stood there staring at the roses and food, trying to register how did I not hear Julius come into the room. A timer also caught my eye with 20 minutes remaining on it. Beside it was a small neon green sticky note with a message scribbled in blue ink.

I walked towards the dresser and slowly pulled the note off of the dresser. It read:

"I'm taking you to work. I have the same timer with me to show how many minutes I have before I pick you up. I suggest you hurry, Uraiah."

- Julius

The message made me smile from ear to ear. Different thoughts started to flood into my mind as I picked up the frappe and sipped it happily. The smile and the thoughts remained as I started walking to my bathroom. If he's going to get me food every morning, then I'm going to bless him.

It didn't take long for me to get ready. However, being pregnant does disintegrate your energy. I had taken my shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and applied cocoa butter on my sides to prevent potential stretch marks.

I decided to wear an expensive brand that Julius suggested, more like demanded, for me to wear for now on. It was a Tommy Hilfiger outfit and I was going to pair it with a pair of low top beige Nike shoes. I think Julius was going to approve my outfit and I even liked it myself. I never had anything so expensive in my closet, except for a purse that was $20. Not that expensive? Okay, I'll shut up now.

Additionally, I added accessories like a gold watch, and my white fit bit. I picked out a small black Nike crossbody bag to put my personal belongings. The closure I had was flat ironed straight and bumped and swooped in the front of it. Also, I had on semi-large gold octagon hoop earrings with a few coats of clear sparkly lip gloss.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and the charger itself, making sure to place them in my bag. After that, I made up my bed and placed things in their respective spot to tidy up the room. I hated coming home to a dirty house because I have to clean up and it diminishes my leisure time.