BP 24

"I ain't a fool you fucka." — bandittingz.

*** Third person ***

"Uraiah lets talk about this, baby!" Julius said chasing Uraiah down the hallway.

"Nigga fuck you!" Uraiah said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Pregnancy hormones are a bitch. Uraiah agreed to herself that she reacted way out of proportion but she couldn't help it. Her anger was 10x as worse than it usually was.

"Look, give me time to explain. You so quick to jump to conclusions," Julius tried to grab Uraiah but she slipped away smoothly as she barged into the bedroom.

"Girl, come hea and stop playing with me!" Julius shouted, quickly grabbing Uraiah again and slamming her on the bed.

Uraiah was silent now. She never witnessed Julius this mad before. He was fuming like he was a fire breathing dragon. Like damn nigga calm down.

"You're doing the most for no reason, baby. That's my sister." Julius said.

He started to lean down into her neck still having a firm grip on her arms and making sure not to press his weight against the baby. Julius' nose brushed softly against her delicate skin, his lips coming next to make a big love mark.

*Mature Content Ahead*

"What you gotta say now? I bet you feel stupid." Julius said. His lips came after his nose, nipping at her neck to tease her.

Uraiah did feel stupid. She was so quick to jump to conclusions. She felt bad for the way she did him. She was still hungry too but maybe it wasn't the time to mention that.

Uraiah's breathing quickened as Julius' face rose up in front of her. He pulled her head up so he could get a view over her beautiful face, "Such beauty. Such sass. Makes me want to fuck you and put you in your place," Julius talked in a low intimidating tone that made all of Uraiah's bones quake. "You want that baby?" His voice reaching a power that she never knew could make her feel submissive.

Uraiah started looking away as her pretty flower was clenching and her body was trembling. Julius forced her to look at him, "I asked," His nose was brushing against her cheek slowly and his cold breath caressing her ear. "Would you want that?"

Uraiah still didn't answer. Of course she wanted it! She was just too scared that he was going to ram her insides around.

Uraiah felt a roaming hand welcoming themselves in her lace panties and coating its fingers in all of her sweet juices.

Her eyes closed slowly and she started feeling her folds being flipped and swirled, causing so much pleasure.

"I said answer me," Julius said, plunging two fingers inside of her now.

"Yes!" Uraiah shouted, biting her lip and clutching onto his arm. "Yes, I want that. Really bad!" Uraiah was breathing heavily now as she felt her hole being plunged into quickly. It made her whimper. It made her whine. It made her restless for more.

With all of this thrashing she was doing, Julius quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled out his long shaft. It popped out and throbbed instantly, making Uraiah scream from the inside. His tipped glistened from the amount of pre-cum he was making from Uraiah's sweet moans and hums.

Uraiah's core was burning, wanting his fingers back inside of her. Julius thought it would be nice if he treated her to something better. He thought of it as he ripped her lace panties to shreds. He thought of something that would have her falling at his knees. Something that would have her screaming his name constantly over and over.