BP 14

(Chantavia💜💜)

(Chantavia💜💜)

~ This chapter has been dedicated to @chantavia24 , she made my frigging day when she told me she loved this book. And I just decided to put her into my book because she put a smile to my face. You're welcome, Chantavia 💕 - uni.yk

I hope y'all enjoy😘
Sorry for ANY mistakes
....

Morning, 10:43 A.M.
Uraiah's Pov
March 31st
Saturday

"I cannot move away, again. This is LITERALLY the same fucking reason why I moved!" Uraiah shouts loudly, agitation forming in her mouth as she paces in Tayla's room.

"Uraiah you're overreacting. No dude came into this damn house, at night, you were probably just seeing things." Tayla says rolling her eyes.

Uraiah gasps, "Tayla, I'm telling you, listen to me!" She grabs Tayla by her shoulders and shakes her with every word she says. "Tayla.I.Saw.A.Man!"

"Girl, calm down. I'll just check the camera's since you saw, "a man"." Tayla says rolling her eyes.

"Alright, you will see a dude in all black grab me." Uraiah says shaking her head.

Tayla grabs her phone and goes to her all where she can see the house cameras. While Tayla does that, Uraiah wonders off from her room and goes to Tayla's kitchen. Not in the mood for any breakfast, she just wanted the left over sushi.

Uraiah takes out the container the sushi is in, opens it and quickly stuffs a roll into her mouth. Whenever she's stress, she eats large amounts of food and doesn't even gain any weight. At the moment, the cold sushi was good to her and she couldn't get enough of it.

Uraiah applies the eel sauce onto several rolls and shoves one into her mouth, sucking her finger as she rolls her eyes in delight. Tayla comes running down the stairs with her phone in hand, her facial expression being stunned. "You saw the guy right?" Uraiah says nonchalantly.

"No, even worse, the fluff yeah slides are out of stock!" Tayla whines showing Uraiah the phone.

Uraiah scrunches her eyebrows and slaps Tayla's phone out of her hand. Tayla's mouth drops to the floor, "Bitch, you worried about some damn slides and I'm over here contemplating about my life! I might get kidnapped, slides are not that fucking important!" Uraiah shouts Tayla drawing back with every word of anger flying out of her mouth making her sad.

"I-I'm s-." Tayla was cut off by Uraiah flipping her off and storming away.

Uraiah decided to gather her things and leave, because if she'd stayed any longer she was going to say something worse than what was in her aforementioned.

"Listen, Uraiah, don't leave. Can I atleast explain myself?" Tayla asks standing infront of her bedroom doorway.

"No." Uraiah says grabbing her charger from the outlet.