BP 9

Song: Arguments by DDG (Instrumental) PLAY THE SONG WHEN I TELL YOU TO IN THE STORY!!

Previously From the Last Chapter...

"Well, Ion want US to exist anymore." Camarion said flatly, again.

"Wait for what, why? We just met this week and you're just ending this like that? Did I do something wrong or am not doing something that meets your needs?" I questioned becoming concerned.

"Nah, I just don't want us to exist. We wasn't gon last anyways, you ain't fa me. Yeah Yeah, the pussy was good but you not good fa me. I got hoes and if we were inna relationship I would've been cheating on yo ass so much. You too sweet, fragile, and nice. You do aggy shit and you just a big ass crybaby." Camarion said shrugging.

I looked down at the floor with a sad pout and my bottom lip trembling, I was ready to cry and I was ready to throw down on his ass. Everything in this damn kitchen was finna be shoved up his ass, dick hole, and down his throat. You could call him the utensil man if you wanted to. He was gon have everything you need once I got done with him.

I sighed and shrugged, "Okay."

"Yeah, ight, bye." Camarion said emotionless, leaving the kitchen, unlocking the front door and closing it behind him.

........................

"Ima bad bitch, manne fucc dhatt rice and cabbaggggeeee, ass too phatt he could not grab ittttttttttt!!!"  - uni

"Ima bad bitch, manne fucc dhatt rice and cabbaggggeeee, ass too phatt he could not grab ittttttttttt!!!" - uni.yk

Uraiah's Pov
3:00 P.M.
Thursday
March 29th
I rub my eyes and look at the clock, groaning from how long I've been watching this series. I can say that this series is so good, and I just can't believe I've been watching this nonstop. All over my were empty chip bags, empty Gatorade bottles, empty gusher packs, empty cracker boxes, and empty snack cake wrappers all over my bed. Please do not let me get started with my nightstand and these empty soda cans, it's a scary sight.

I get out of the bed and leave the room, going downstairs and grabbing a trash bag and scissors. Want to know what the scissors are for? Find out ;).

I walk into the room and set the scissors down, walking over to the bed and starting to dump all the trash into the trash bag. Yeah, I know what you're thinking it's probably not that much trash, why does she need a whole trash bag? You'll see just keep reading. I make sure all of the trash is in the bag and start cleaning the crumbs off of the cover. I pull the cover off the bed and shake it just in case if there were crumbs I couldn't pick up or see. I throw the cover back onto the bed and go into my walk-in closet to grab my broom. I walk for a little looking in all the small places where the broom could be, after some more looking I see the broom at the very end and I walk over to get it. Having the broom in hand, I leave the closet and start sweeping up the crumbs off of the floor.