BP 21

(Short chapter)

2 weeks later
"A crazy situation but a good one."
𝓤𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿 💋

"Julius, come here please!" I shouted from the hot steaming bathroom with my head peaking out the door.

Julius' heavy feet were thumping through the house as he made his way towards the bathroom. I was in the middle of my shower when I realized I needed someone to help me wash my back. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind taking a shower with me. He did come from work and that smell of weed needed to go ASAP.

I saw him come around the corner with his eyebrows furrowed at me. I bit my lip slightly from how sexy he looked shirtless and the way his sweats loosely hung on his waist.

"Something you wanted?" Julius asked, walking up to the door.

"O-Oh, ye-yeah. I need you to do me a favor and come in here and wash my back, please?" I said making my eyes big with a pouting lip.

Julius chuckled and nodded his head, pushing the door open a little wider. I stepped back and held my naked boobs as he walked in. I stood there with my heart beating fast for no reason because I saw him naked before. However, that was on accident. He was changing in my room and I accidentally walked in. Then he persuaded me to come back in and I got the best head ever!

"Alright, I'm read," Julius said, stripping out of his sweats and briefs.

I nodded my head slowly and began to walk to the shower. Continuing to hold my boobs as his eyes scanned over me in such awe. What was so special about my body? I never understood.

One foot steps in and then another, my body getting pelted with hot rapid droplets of water. Next comes Julius with hunger in his eyes as we locked eye contact. I needed to prepare myself for this because I don't know what could happen.

"Turn around," He ordered.

I slowly turned around towards the shower revealing my back side to him. At this moment I could feel his presence hovering over my skin with his minty breath brushing over it slightly. I shivered in delight and let out a small gasp wondering how could someone make me act like this.

Julius' hands found their way to my hips and then my ass, smacking it and gripping it firmly. I was wet and I needed some support before my legs gave out. I clenched constantly down there as he did this same action over and over, making me whimper from the pleasing torture.

Curse you amplified feelings from pregnancy hormones!

Now his chest was pressed against my bare back and his dick poking me. "Can you just wash my back?" I asked softly, holding onto his arms.

He chuckled and stopped, "Spread your legs."

I complied and slowly parted my legs still clenching from the teasing. His tip rubbed slowly over my clit, coating itself in my wetness. My eyes were closed now and my I dropped my head holding on to the wall. I was so wet!

"Beg for it," Julius demanded.

I whimpered and shook my head, this was too much for me. "I said beg for it!" Julius gritted through his teeth, smacking my ass.

I yelped and my knees buckled from underneath me. Julius held my hips firmly and I started to whimper again. My clit was throbbing and I wanted to ride him so badly.

"You know it turns me on when you act innocent for me, baby. Just adds more for me to fuck you," Julius gritted in my ear, making me shiver.

All I wanted was my back washed!