BP 26

Uraiah's Pov

"I'm just ready to get out of here, babe." I sighed as Julius sat next to me. I've been in here for about a week or so and I'll probably be staying for about 1 or 2 more if Julius can't find someone to take care of me at his house. Even if he did, I'd still be in here because I have to heal before I can actually get out of this bed.

"I know, baby," Julius said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, no." I pouted, grabbing his chin and pulling his face towards me. He laughed and kissed me longer, making me feel all bubbly inside.

"How are you feeling?" Julius asked rubbing my thigh.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I said wiping a crumb off his lip.

"How are you feeling?" Julius said adding emphasis.

I sighed and looked away, trying not to shed a tear. I've cried so many times about the lost of my unborn babies. It hurts me. I think about it everyday but I try to remain strong to not plummet into a deep dark hole of despair.

"I hate it, Julius. I hate it," I choked out, sniffling as warm tears streamed down my cheeks. "I was really looking forward to having a baby." I added, feeling Julius wipe my eyes.

I didn't want to make eye contact because I would cry even more. I lost HIS baby too. He didn't deserve that. He's such a good guy. Then knowing I was pregnant with his child too hurts me. How could someone be so heartless to kill a child?

My emotions went from sadness to anger. I wanted who ever had hurt me to be 6ft under! I wanted them to die because they ruined my life!

"Baby, look at me," Julius said, grabbing my chin and turning my face towards him.

Julius began to talk to me but I was in my own world trying to think of who broke in and beat me.

Camarion

Of course! Always sending threats to me and Julius. Of course, it was him. It has to be him!

"Kill him," I blurted out.

"What?" Julius said, confused.

"Camarion. Kill him," I said looking into his eyes now.

"But I thought you didn't want me to?" Julius said.

"That nigga killed yo child and his own! He deserves to die!" I shouted, Julius taken back from my sudden outburst.

"Are you sure baby?" Julius asked caressing my jaw.

"Yes I want him dead," I said softly, more tears starting to come from my eyes.

Julius nodded and leaned down to give me a long heartfelt kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him back, my tears stopping for the moment.

Everything in the room seized just for our kiss. I was so angry and sad. Why would Camarion want to do that to me? He's in the wrong. Not me! I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this at all.

Julius pulled away and wiped my remaining tears. He sighed and started to look away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a small pout to my lips.

"Baby, I'm going to be leaving soon to go on a business trip. I won't be back for about a week or two," Julius said, avoiding eye contact.

"Julius what? How can you leave me with the state I'm in," I said in disbelief.

"Baby, I've been so wrapped up into you and spending time with you that I've been pushing back some things that should've been handled already. I know I shouldn't leave you but how you expect for me to get you a caretaker if I don't have the money to hire and pay them?" Julius said, making me feel selfish.